American Truck Simulator Map
There’s no denying that the modification which changes ATS the most is the map. If you can add more states, regions and roads for exploration, the game becomes more interesting. SCS Software does a tremendous job bringing US countryside and cityscapes into the game. You have the better part of Western United States projected into the game with meticulous detail. However, the mod community take it a step further. You can find more detailed variations of individual state maps which are usually called state expansions. They add more towns, cities and roads as well as picturesque countryside to the game.
With that being said, the category of map mods that people download the most is the map expansions. It’s kind of sad being able to drive to the edge of the United States border and not being able to go a few miles further to Canada or Mexico, right? This is why modders have developed detailed and quite expansive and huge maps for Mexico, Canada, and other regions. They’re all free and available to download. Get a free American Truck Simulator mod, make sure it’s compatible with your game, load it and begin playing. Take your experience to the next level and add unparalleled immersion right now.
If you like the map mod, you can give it 5 stars on our site or leave a comment to let the developer know they’ve done an excellent job. It’s the least you can do since these mods are free. They take thousands of hours to create!
Great America 2.6 Changelog:
-All bugs you guys reported fixed(cheyenne cross,buffalo hole etc..)
-Ton of lanscape and general improvements.
-Hays(ks),garden city(ks),dodge city(ks),scott city(ks),ness city(ks) added.
-New 2 road connection between Colorado and Kansas.
-Some performance improvements in Sioux Falls and all around map.
Montana Expansion Map – the modification is designed to expand the territory of Montana, add new cities and routes. Mod rebuilds and improves roads and cities in favor of greater realism and compliance with real places. The mod requires a Coast2Coast map. The Montana Expansion map for American Truck Simulator offers the user to become part of a huge game world, where there are lots of features and really cool add-ons that you could only imagine before, and now you can ride them with joy.
Features Montana Expansion Map:
– has been added to Coast2Coast Map
– Completely rebuilt US 2 entrance to Spokane
– Improved Glendive
– New Farm North of Glendive
– Removed 2 train stations in Great Falls to fix bugs they caused
– Most cities now have city speed limits
– Highways with 2 lanes have a proper speed limit of 70 mph (car) and 60 mph (truck)
– redesigned farm south of Wolf Point
– Glasgow terrain reworked, also fixed street and no more prefab houses
– other various improvements and changes
Changes in v188.8.131.52:
– Adapted to the latest game patch 1.42 Open Beta;
– add terrain along Interstate in Bozeman until connection to West Yellowstone is done;
– replace Steeler in Billings with Avalanche Steel, GPS issue fixed;
– touchup Bushnell Shelby farm;
– fix missing variant errors;
– fix Williston error which was result from re-naming ndakota def to ndakot;
– add map_data.sii back, tested with C2C, no issues navigating UI map;
– other minor fixes or adjustments.
Pacific Map – adds a new state of Hawaii to the ATS game – a tropical trucker paradise, seaside and developed infrastructure. In the first version, the authors implemented the capital of Hawaii – Honolulu, a large city with a large number of streets and companies for the delivery of goods. In the future, it is planned to implement all major cities in the Hawaiian Islands. Enjoy Honolulu, the largest city and capital of Hawaii! Drive around Ala Moana, to and from the HNL airport along the H1, and scenic views of Diamondhead, Waikiki, and Pearl Harbor
Features Pacific Map:
– New state for ATS;
– Beautiful tropical beaches;
– Ferry service to the mainland of the United States;
– Must have all DLC Maps;
– It is obligatory to have a backing card.
Changes in v1.0.1:
– Added ferry between Honolulu and Hilo (Island Map)
– The map is fully compatible with Island Map (fixed a conflict with license plates)
– Adjusted the placement of Honolulu in accordance with the ProMods North America/Pacific Background Map to fit the right location.
Tested on game version 1.41.x
present a new map Expansion, Mapa Honduras” added to the latest ATS game version 1.41.x. and 1.42 beta
Features Honduras Map:
– Many New cities added to the map
– new roads, companies, landscapes
– AI traffic present
– much more discover yourself
— New Extreme Roads
— New Dangerous Roads
— Muddy Roads
— Requires All Dlc
– New profile
– standalone Map
How to Install This Map + Review Video:https://youtu.be/FobhshsK2Dc
Tested on game version 1.41 and 1.42 beta
Created a ranch with parking for your humble transport company. There is also a beautiful house next to the garage complex.
Changelog v 1.4.03
new version for compatibility with ATS 1.41
compatible with ATS 1.40
Changes V 1.4.00
+ New city: Parker, AZ
+ Rebuilt city: Quartzsite
+ Complete rebuild of I-10 between Ehrenberg & Exit 31 (US-60)
+ New Routes AZ-72, CA-62 (Eastern part), CA-177, AZ-95 (Southern Part)
+ Checkpoints at Calexico Border-Xing (yet no barriers)
Requirements for both versions:
– ATS 1.41
– All ATS Map DLC
– Mega Resources 2.2.4
Link 3 Mega Resources 2.2.4
USA Reimagined aims to bring life to every Garage, Dealership and Fuel Station.
A lot of these prefabs have the bare essentials, I am raising that bar by adding in foliage, trucks, movers and much more.
The main goal of this mod is to make the world feel more lived in.
There will be several phases, with each update changing more cities and areas in the map.
This effects only the base game map, all DLC is needed.
This project will start with Garages, Dealerships and Fuel Stations and will expand from there.
This has not been tested with any map combinations. It should be fine with C2C though.
It will eventually need all map DLC, including Wyoming when I get around to it.
Phase 1 changes:
Tucson and outskirts
San Simon and outskirts
Ely and outskirts
Yuma and outskirts
Mountain Roads map for ATS 1.41
New releases every week with new routes and improvements.
If you like this little map please subcribe to my Youtube channel Urban Trucking II where I will share new updates.