Hello! With this mod you will be able to acquire some trailers, not all of the ones in the company’s works, In addition to being able to modify the wheels and paint, some not all allow it, it only happens with the paint.
The settings will come out like this: D=Double, T=Triple, O=Open, C=Cover, S=Short and T=Trailer.
I am not responsible for any ban or crash of the game, if you do not know how to use very long configurations I recommend not doing it because I will not take care of if you are banned.
Look at the TruckersMP rules and you will understand what I mean in how much the use of some long configuration, look more specifically at 3.
– Pack provides essential improvements to common sounds in the game for increased immersion.
– The goal of the mod is to make the game’s sounds feel like real life. The mod will have regular updates to cover more sounds to add immersion. Thus the Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quicker updates.
* ETS2 1.38.1 + ATS 1.38.1. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
Slight volume adjustments to default railroad crossing bell.
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
## 1. Fuel / Gas station sounds
* Retro/historic ding sound for while the fuel is pumping (circa 1960s to 1970s). The number of dings can help give you an idea on how much you refueled.
* Real fuel pump, fuel lid, door close, seat belt click and key insertion sound effects for after refueling.
## 2. Trailer sounds
* Real sound effects for trailer coupling.
* Real trailer brace rotation sound (sped up to match the animation).
## 3. Music / UI sounds
* “Late music” (also known as “Hurry up” music) replaced with Nokia phone ringtone sound (volume of this sound depends on Music volume in the in-game Audio settings).
## 4. Truck sounds
* Reworked default sounds for hazard light button, light switch, wiper stick, high beam stick, light horn stick, and retarder stick.
* Real and detailed default parking brake on/off sound (fallback sound for mod or modded trucks only).
* Reworked cabin noises when steering the truck.
* An extensive variety of air brake sounds.
* Subtle brake whistle sounds heard when coming to a stop (exterior view or when window open).
## 5. Traffic sounds
* Real engine and real idle sound for 2015 Subaru WRX STI car and MCI MC-12 bus in AI traffic.
* Amplified volume of cable car bell in San Francisco. [ATS edition only]
* Proper tire sounds for default AI cars. Engine and idle sounds to be added in later update.
## 6. Voice navigation
* Unrealistic phrases removed from English Doug UK/US and Skye UK/US voice navigation.
* Speaker effect for English Doug UK/US and English Skye UK/US voice navigation for increased immersion.
## 7. Wind and tire / tyre sounds
* Realistic wind sounds when opening the window at high speeds.
* Realistic tire sounds on asphalt roads, giving you a better sense of the speed of the truck.
* Realistic gravel sounds on dirt/gravel roads.
* Realistic tire sounds for grass terrain.
## 8. World sounds
* Improved sewage water sounds.
* Improved wind turbine sounds.
* Reworked default railroad crossing bell sounds with a less harsher sound.
* Bigger sound range for helicopter sounds.
* Drive Safely for sound edits, some sound samples, and for compiling mod
* antonvezdehod for high speed tire sound
* Deltatristar500 for an external parking brake sound sample
* Grinch for default railroad crossing bell sound rework
* kriechbaum for light switch sound
* Vasily EVR for some air brake sound samples
– Reworked truck physics
– Reworked interior camera physics
– New Western Star 49X truck included!
This modification makes truck behavior to feel more realistic with Steering Wheel or Keyboard. This mode have “Realistic Steering with Keyboard” included. It allows you to make smooth turns on high speed without overturn the truck even if you use realistic suspension settings, in this case “Dynamic Suspension”.
The steering become harder when switching direction and increasing speed. It is less harder when is stationary, ideal for parking!
Braking is a important factor in simulation and also I made some improvements, helping keyboard users also. Now braking is progressive and not so brutal as the default. You will have to use more often the retarder or engine brake.
The video below is a demonstration for those who don’t have a steering wheel and want some realism with keyboard. I hope you enjoy it.
This mod supports Smarty Wheel Pack. Make sure you have a higher priority Smarty Wheel Pack installed than the trailer (s) in the mod manager.
You can use it without Smarty Wheel Pack, but the default wheels on this trailer don’t look very good
Link 1 Flatbed Trailer:
Link 2 Smarty Wheel Pack: