ATS others mods
Here you will find various miscellaneous, other modifications for the American Truck Simulator game. Here, on Gamersmods every player can download truck, bus, car, map, tuning, skin, sound, traffic, trailer and interior mods for ATS. However, these aren’t the only categories of the game that are being modified. For example, the game’s physics engine could be modified to create a more realistic driving and trucking experience. Furthermore, you can modify the game’s economy to make the financial environment a lot more realistic.
Chances are, if you don’t find the right category of modifications from the list, the right ATS file is right here, on ATS other mods category. It’s worth your while to browse this category regardless. You can find something exciting and something very interesting, which can totally overhaul your gaming experience. All of these modifications are free for download. Make sure the modifications, regardless of their category, are compatible with the version of the game that you’re running. Also, perform a check so that the mods can co-exist together – whether they are compatible.
Once you download the mod, place it in the /mod folder and boot up the game. In the main menu, go to ‘Mod manager’ and load it up. Make sure you select the proper loading order if you are running multiple mods.
Don’t forget to check out the rest of the ATS mods that we also have available. If you like a specific file, rate it 5 stars and leave a comment!
This mod changes the ingame gas stations to realistic ones.
– Changed delivery point gas stations (old small Texaco) to Speedway to match the oil company from company mod (Marathon);
– Added ARCO Gas stations (replaces some BP’s in California, just like irl);
– Updated Exxon small gas station and added logo to single pump from Oregon;
– Updated 76 Corner Station (Added round logo and improved colors);
– Fixed Flying J and Pilot logos not showing correctly;
– Improved compatibility with 1.40
Pedro Martins, P16
I made this physics mod and I wanted to share it with you:)
This mod improves the truck physics to be more realistic
When going around tight turns go slow
This mod only works with ATS 1.40 and up.
I will not make one for 1.39 and below
Trainguy’s Physics Mod News / Updates:
– Tweaked Physics to be a bit more flexible
– Other Physic improvements
Real Logos and Brand Names for jon-ruda trucks and trailers
It was removed from original files of mods due to copyright regulations
Activate on the very top of the mod manager!
REQUIRED to activate above the jon-ruda’s mods!
This mod makes all the SCS trucks available in the “Truck Mod Dealer”.
The trucks are also fully unlocked
This mod will also advance you to level 29 (if you are not already there) witch unlocks the trucks.
This mod adds trucks with a short 4×2 chassis to the Orders of agencies: middleman offers.
-Freightliner Cascadia: Day cab 4×2
-Kenworth T680: Day cab 4×2
-Mack Anthem: Day cab 4×2
-Peterbilt 579: Day cab 4×2
-Volvo VNL: Day cab 4×2
In order to try to transport cargo on a truck with a short 4×2 chassis, you now do not need to buy your own truck. You can take an order from intermediaries with suggestions for quick work and conduct a test drive.
Be careful on the road in rainy weather. Take care of yourself, truck and cargo.
This mod improves truck physics for more realistic driving feeling.
– Realistic suspension springing
– Realistic cab shaking
– Realistic braking simulation
– Adapted Active Roll Control(ARC) system
– Improved interior camera movements
– Compatible with current ATS trucks.
CAUTION: This mod is designed for bonneted trucks and may not work properly with cabover truck mods.
* Required configurations must be applied for this mod to work properly. Configurations are available at our website.
Officially supported truck mods:
– All truck mods made by GTM Team
– Kenworth K100-E by Overfloater
– International LT by Galimim
Update 8.0 is out. Changelog:
– Added support for 1.40 update.
– Physics completely reworked.
– Updated required configurations.
– The version of the mod has been synchronized with the ETS 2 version to avoid possible confusion.
SUPPORTED GAME VERSION
I made this mod, because I don’t like some small issues in SCS default weather setup.
So please no request. Mod provided as is.
– Fixed dashboard panel brightness as much as possible.
– Used new feature “stability”, so one type of weather running all day long, and can be brake by rain or teleport. Weather type changed at night time only.
– Here 4 type of weather
1 – bluesky (taken from “CrearSky” weather mod. Activated by console command g_set_skybox 0
2 – overcast – activated by “g_set_skybox 1”
3 – overcast + fog. Activated “g_set_skybox 2”
4 – overcast + light rain. “g_set_skybox 3”
One rain without thinder.
This mod makes the flares on all vehicles and traffic lights invisible at short distance. As the distance increases, the visibility of the flares will increase slightly.
* This mod also increases light reflections.
– Adapted to the 1.40 update and new lighting system.
– Flares are now visible from long distance
SUPPORTED GAME VERSION