ATS trucks mods
Probably the most important category of mods and the most significant item in the ATS game is, of course, the truck you drive. As standard, the developer SCS Software has included the Freightliner Cascadia, International LoneStar, Kenworth T680 and W900, the Mack Anthem, Peterbilt 389 and 579, Volvo VNL and Western Star 49X trucks. But there are much more memorable, exciting and cool trucks out there. More than the 9 that are available, at least. Even though the game developers add a new truck or two per year (on average) to the game, they are not adding a classic, European or other kinds of trucks that could be fun and interesting to drive on ATS.
Luckily, you can resort to Gamersmods American Truck Simulator Trucks mods library. We have a vast list of unique truck modifications. Beginning with Fords, Kenworths, classic Freightliners and many more, the truck mod category is filled with many unique vehicles that are fun and enjoyable to drive. You can download a modification for a classic truck for free and make it seem like you’re back in time or you can try and imitate the experience of a trucker in the 1950s’ when shifting gears manually was a much more significant part of the job than it is today.
You can click on the mod to see high-res pictures of it in-game and read the specifications to know more about that particular modification. Suppose you enjoy an ATS truck mod that you found on Gamersmods. In that case, it is always appreciated when you leave a five-star rating or a positive comment!
1. added a stretched out chassis
2. added engines
3. added headlight lashes
4. 4 new shifters
– Freightliner dealers;
– 3 cabins: 70 ” with middle roof and raised roof, 84 ” lift with raised roof;
– 3 interiors with cab options;
– 2 chassis: 259 “and 275” 6X4;
– painting support;
– Advanced hitch;
– Support for cables;
– Own tuning;
– Wheels Freightliner;
– DLC Steering Creations Pack + steering wheel knobs;
– Support for DLC Cabin Accessories (some items included);
– support for SCS pneumatic signals;
– Included warning flags and front banners;
– Small lights included;
– Added to the gallery;
– Added to agency orders.
Link 1 Updated Truck:
Link 2 Shifter Parts:
Link 3 Aero Wings:
Authors of the model
Softclub-NSK – (Rig n Roll 3);
Oleg Conte, Sergey Baltazar – conversion to ETS2;
Dmitry68 – some parts;
Kriechbaum – some sounds;
Ventyres – Wheels;
odd_fellow, Evgeny Rudakov, memes, Drive Safely, Sliipais, Nikola, Custom Truck ATS – improvements and adaptations for different versions of the game;
Some parts or elements were used from: Trucks RTA-Mods, Freightliner FLD 120 from Anton Aronson and KW_Driver, Freightliner Classic v1.0 edited by Carlos.
Modification of the blacksitearea mod
Revision of this version of Randy-man mod
– Added openable windows (outside / inside)
– Added more correct sound for engines (no longer defaults from SCS or missing).
IMPORTANT NOTE: You don’t need to enable any other fixes for this mod, just this file.
Sell and remove from mod manager old version of this truck before enabling this updated version.
SISL Accessories Pack – be sure to connect, otherwise there will be many missing accessories.
Known issue: Windows won’t open completely.
JAWA, Stas556, Mishanka, Artem Abbasov, A.M.Tomas; Versetti, vasja555
Freightliner classic xl custom fixed for American truck simulator
fixed interior windows
fixed toys hang
added light pack
Tested on 1.38 version
made by cynaide mods
Included in this download are skins for Sheetz stores. Sheetz is a chain of convenience stores located in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Maryland, Ohio, Virginia, and North Carolina.
A few locations are full-scale truck stops, including showers and a laundromat.
It includes skins for the ATS Volvo VNL as well as the international LT and the Freightiner Cascadi,all of which Sheetz has in it’s fleet. Includes a trailer.
Kenworth K100 – is the legendary American cabover truck developed by Kenworth Truck in the early 1960s. The production of the K100E model was carried out in the United States until 2004, and in Australia until 2011 until a new model replaced it.
The Kenworth K100-E mod was created taking into account the requirements of the current version of the simulator and, accordingly, supports all the new v1.36 functions. As a result of the development, 4 cabs, 10 chassis (4 × 2, 6 × 4 and 8 × 4), 5 Cummins ICEs (444 – 605 hp) with their own soundtrack and 10 gearboxes (5, 6, 10, 13 and 18-st version), provides external tuning covering more than 40 groups of accessories. Kenworth K100-E mod works with ETS 2 and ATS game.
Kenworth K100-E for ATS
Features truck Kenworth K100-E by Overfloater:
– independent truck model
– High quality 3D model
– High quality detailed exterior
– High quality detailed interior
– High quality rims & 3D tires
– High quality mirrors reflection
– Correct exhaust smoke position
– Correct plate license position
– the model has own wheels
– the model has own sound
– the model has own interior
– present the illumination of arrow speedometer and tachometer
– animation parts on interior
– the character is correctly sitting in the driver’s seat
– the choice of wheels configuration
– the choice of color body / metallic paint / skins
– the choice of transmission, gearbox
– the choice of power engine
– the choice of cabins
– the choice of chassis
– correct position of the Kenworth logo
– The correct position of the player
– Working headlights, brake lights, tail lights, front and rear turn signals, steering wheel and reverse signals
– Tuning and accesories present
– interior accesories support
– Cables trailer support
– Supports all major functions of the game
– buy from Kenworth dealer
Changes in v1.3.1:
– Edited transmission names.
– Sealed some holes in the 90″ Aerodyne.
– The 1st truck in the dealership is no longer a set-forward axle. The third one is.
– Reworked photonic stabilizer.
– Reversed tire air rotation.
– Added blinker fluid
– Adjusted flux capacitor
Other informations about the truck:
– 6 chassis (4×2, short 6×4, normal 6×4. One set for 90″ cabs, and one for 112″ cabs)
– 4 cabs, based on real life counterparts (90″, 90″ Aerodyne, 112″, and 112″ Aerodyne)
– Matching interiors for all cabs, 2 styles, each with several color variants.
The interior models are slightly simplified compared to actual ones.
– Paint schemes, based on what you’d see on real K100 trucks.
– Wind deflectors & fairings, based on real life ones.
– Engines by Kriechbaum. The list is minimized, because i find the regular assortment overwhelming. I included the C15 cats, Straight pipe cats, and most of the Cummins.
– Transmissions. 10, 13, 18 speed eatons, 5 and 6 speed allisons. Each comes with 3 different axle ratios. Also, Allisons have a retarder, the Eatons don’t.
Link 2 Skin templates:
Link 3 k100 custom plate:
Credit for the 3D model of the engine + transmission block, goes to Harven.
Credit for the sounds, and engine defs, goes to Kriechbaum.
The Mack Pinnacle updated to 1.38. This is one of my favorite mods; I’ve kept it updated ever since the author let it go, and I’ve added an accessory or two. Many have asked for copies and I’m happy to share. However, be advised that it’s an old mod and really needs an overhaul. It works fine for me so that’s all that really matters.
No window animation, but FMOD sounds are there. Thank you Robinicus for the awesome engine sounds.
Standalone trucks made in Finland, Sold in Volvo Dealer shop.
Edit mod for personal use only.
When uploading to third-party sites to save the author’s link.
Special thanks to Markus2000 for collecting information.
version ATS 1.37-1.38
Version 1.1: adaptation for new versions, conversion of all sounds to Fmod format, new tuning