ATS trucks mods
Probably the most important category of mods and the most significant item in the ATS game is, of course, the truck you drive. As standard, the developer SCS Software has included the Freightliner Cascadia, International LoneStar, Kenworth T680 and W900, the Mack Anthem, Peterbilt 389 and 579, Volvo VNL and Western Star 49X trucks. But there are much more memorable, exciting and cool trucks out there. More than the 9 that are available, at least. Even though the game developers add a new truck or two per year (on average) to the game, they are not adding a classic, European or other kinds of trucks that could be fun and interesting to drive on ATS.
Luckily, you can resort to Gamersmods American Truck Simulator Trucks mods library. We have a vast list of unique truck modifications. Beginning with Fords, Kenworths, classic Freightliners and many more, the truck mod category is filled with many unique vehicles that are fun and enjoyable to drive. You can download a modification for a classic truck for free and make it seem like you’re back in time or you can try and imitate the experience of a trucker in the 1950s’ when shifting gears manually was a much more significant part of the job than it is today.
You can click on the mod to see high-res pictures of it in-game and read the specifications to know more about that particular modification. Suppose you enjoy an ATS truck mod that you found on Gamersmods. In that case, it is always appreciated when you leave a five-star rating or a positive comment!
– Fixed rear lightbar.
– Added new rear lightbar, chrome tanks, and led light.
This is an SCS Peterbilt 389 that I have modified, I call it the Rezbilt 389.
I would like to also give credit to the modders that created the engine sounds that I am using in my truck.
All of the modded parts on this truck was created using blender. None of them was taken from any other trucks. Most of them were modeled from many of them in the game and from real life trucks.
And a lot of Modifications
Working On ATS 1.41 and 1.42
Hino 500 By Javier Toapanta
Sold by Volvo
A large number of BDF cargo (booths)
Working On ATS 1.40,1.41,1.42x
Rezbilt 389 – is the default Peterbilt 389 truck with new tuning accesories, wheels and much more added for ATS players.
Features Rezbilt 389:
– independent truck model
– High quality 3D model
– High quality detailed exterior
– High quality detailed interior
– High quality textures
– High quality rims & 3D tires
– High quality mirrors reflection
– the model has a passanger seat
– the model has own wheels
– the model has own sound
– the model has own interior
– Correct plate license position
– present the illumination of arrow speedometer and tachometer
– animation parts on interior
– the character is correctly sitting in the driver’s seat
– the choice of wheels configuration
– the choice of color body / metallic paint / skins
– the choice of transmission, gearbox
– the choice of power engine
– the choice of chassis
– the choice of interiors
– the choice of cabins
– correct position of the Peterbilt logo
– The correct position of the player
– Working headlights, brake lights, tail lights, front and rear turn signals, steering wheel and reverse signals
– Tuning and accesories present
– interior accesories configuration
– Cables Trailer support
– FMod sound support
– Supports all major functions of the game
– buy from Acces Mod dealer
Changes in v1.1:
– Added support for Cabin Accesories DLC.
Kenworth W900L – Big Bob 3.6.1 by Kenworth_John 10/2021
Pre-Emission and pre-ELOG version of legendary classic Kenworth W900L.
Version 3.6.1 for ATS 1.42+
by kenworth_john 2021
This mod replaces all former versions.
– improved mirrors at night for better view
– added improved N14 Lope Heavy Haul II engine
– the dashboard literally flooded game log due to some obsolete parameters. fixed.
– added some differential ratios for transmissions. combine ’em w ur favourite engine.
Powerful engines do not always need many gears! try a 690hp w 10/13 gears.
Better sound w lower rpm!
– updated system files due to new sort of reflections by scs
– updated kenworth dealership files
– adjusted air seat ride, carefully
– deleted other obsolete parameters for clean game log.
truck works well at highest and ultra graphics, but
– disable SSAO (game options-graphics) when using toolbox+steps or apu+steps
for best viewing experience
– Fake shadows on white cabins are too coarse
– Short: I strongly recommend to install latest SISL’s MEGA Pack for best experience.
Long: Truck mod was merged with Mega Pack long time ago. Someone deleted half the files.
Lot’s of orphaned files and menu items were left behind. To avoid errors, install latest
version of SiSL’sMEGA Pack to override orphaned files and menu items.
kenworth_john, others, see mod description file
– 7 cabins
– 12 types of chassis
– 2 types of interior (old/modern panel) with a lot of settings
– Own sounds
– Own wheels
– Extensive tuning
added compatibility for ATS 1.41
added compatibility for ATS beta 1.42
Ivan (Haulin) Import ATS/GTS and building : Kenworth58(2) GTS import: Iljaxas Parts : Ivan, Superman, Classick, Bayonett, Artic Wolf, Cedric, Peter379, Colonel, Dylan, Matt, Steve, Bora, Rowan, Sascha, Chris, maxx2504, Fabio Contier, Ventures87 (Wendi), RBR-DUK, bansheewoj Convert to ETS 2: “dmitry68”, “Stas556” Sounds: Kriechbaum Technical Support: Solutech Modified by : maxx2504, ED101, Kriechbaum, V2obert, Harven, viper2
Quick little patch I threw together a while ago for Redd’s version of the CHU613 to fix a couple issues when 1.40 came out. But seeing as Redd hasn’t updated the truck and hasn’t been active on Forums in almost a year, there’s a concern that he will not update it further. There’s enough people that’ve asked Steam for the truck to be fixed, I figured the community could benefit from the patch.
This patch will work with the Stylepacks that Redd created as well as it just fixes the usual things that broke in 1.40 (headlights, mirrors, etc) plus it corrects the weird interior window thing that was going on too. Credit to Galimim as I used the windows from his version to fix Redd’s.
Here’s my edited version of Pinga’s 1.38 W900. I give credits for sound fix to Hateryu.
Place fix above Pinga W900