This mod moves the virtual mirrors towards the upper corners and the size is smaller, also remove the frame/overlay.
Place this mod with higher priority of map mods, route advisor
Tested with: 1.38, 1.39, 1.40 versions
– 2004 #17 Matt Kenseth NASCAR Nextel Cup Hauler [NASCAR Nextel, Real Designs Only] – 2004 #20 Tony Stewart NASCAR Nextel Cup Hauler [NASCAR Nextel, Real Designs Only] – 2004 #24 Jeff Gordon NASCAR Nextel Cup Hauler [NASCAR Nextel, Real Designs Only] – 2004 #48 Jimmie Johnson NASCAR Nextel Cup Hauler [NASCAR Nextel, Real Designs Only] – 2007 #20 Tony Stewart NASCAR Nextel Cup Hauler [NASCAR Nextel, Real Designs Only] – Camaro ’93 [Production Cargo, Fictional Designs Only] – Chevrolet Racing [Production Cargo, Fictional Designs Only] – Corvette Racing [Production Cargo, Real Designs Only] – Ford Merchandise [Production Cargo, Real Designs Only] – Mecum Auto Transport [Production Cargo, Real Designs Only] – MOPAR Barbed Wire [Production Cargo, Real Designs Only] – MOPAR Classic [Production Cargo, Fictional Designs Only] – Stellantis [Production Cargo, Fictional Designs Only]
– NASCAR Nextel: 10 cargoes [5 Joe Gibbs Racing, 4 Hendrick Motorsports, 1 Roush Racing] – NASCAR Nextel Alternates: 25 cargoes [16 Joe Gibbs Racing, 7 Hendrick Motorsports, 2 Roush Racing] – Production Cargo: 100 cargoes [26 Chevrolet, 6 Chrysler, 11 Dodge, 31 Ford, 3 Jeep, 9 Plymouth, 10 Pontiac, 4 Tesla]
Improved Rain in general
✔ Compatible To Work With ATS Game Version 1.40.x
✔ Realistic Thunder Sounds.
✔ Realistic Thunder Sounds Inside Cabin & Outside Cabin Of The Truck.
✔ Realistic Rain Drops And Windshield Effects.
✔ Realistic Rain
✔ Realistic Rain Effects
✔ Realistic Rain Sounds
✔ Realistic Water (E.g: Sea & Rivers, Lakes, Beach, Dam etc)
✔ Rain Particles/Spray Wheels (Truck & AI Traffic)
✔ Truck Outside View (Key 2) Zoom In / Out (Mouse Wheel)
This mod adds the Bitrem Forestry 7 axes of Metalesp in your game.
2 Color variations Stock and custom
4 Load variations Logs and Lumber, game standard
World Of Trucks
About engine description:
– They come in three sound variants:-Variant 1: old sound of the Kapitan Kriechbaum, used in Freightliner Coronado and Cascadia trucks in previous versions to 1.36 (1).-Variant 2: sound by odd_fellow, used on Freightliner Argosy truck in previous versions to 1.36 (2).-Variant 3: sound by odd_fellow, used on Freightliner FLD 120 & International 9800 trucks in previous versions to 1.36 (3).
The following trucks that are added to the mod are the following
Kenworth:-W900 (1)-W900B (GTM) (1)-T600 (1)-T680 (2)-T800 (1)-T800 (GTM) (1)-T880 (2)-T2000 (2)-K100e (2)-K100 (2)-W990 (2)Peterbilt:-389 (1)-389v2 (viper 2) (1)-386 (2)-567 (GTM) (1)-579 (2)-379 (1)International:-Lonestar (3)-Workstar (1)-9600 (3)-9300 (1)-LT (1)Ford:-LTL 9000 series (1)Freightliner:-Coronado (1)-FLB (2)-FLD (3)-Century/Columbia (2)-Classic XL (2)-Cascadia (1)-Cascadia 2019 (2)Mack:-Anthem (1)Western Star-49X (2)-5700XE (1)Volvo-VNL (2)
eelDavidGT (adaptation to FMod), Harven, odd_fellow (International 9800 truck engine sounds), Kapitan Kriechbaum (Kenworth W900L sound engine v2 for ETS2), El Tio Rigo, Barreno GT (tests), SCS (game sample sounds)
Tested on 1.40.x version
added few more parts
fixed mirrors and material update
Parking lights around the perimeter of the car
Brake lights and reverse lights were added to the rear of the frame
Additional aluminum shields were added to the frame
Additional reverse lights are on in the cab
Red marker lights appeared on the side spoilers (for the cab)
All skirts (under the bumper and side fairings) are painted in the color of the car
The visor on the windshield is slightly changed
Added a pneumatic horn on the roof of the cab (middle)
Reanimation of Big Bob’s Kenworth W900L:
Adapted for 1.40 patch
– Reworked sound for Fmod and 1.40 patch
– Openable windows
– ATS Cabin Accessories compatible and much more.
Note: Since I’m quitting I will not be developing this mod further(nor other mods too so don’t ask). So the modders who want to do this and update this mod or any other mod that I reworked and updated then go on and modify them further.
Credits: SCS, Big Bob, odd_fellow, SISL, PIVA, Kriechbaum; bring it back from dead – vasja555.
1.40 fixed by Giovanni Battiston, textures
1.40A fixed by kenworth_john, light system adapted
Big Bob, odd_fellow, SISL, PIVA, Kriechbaum; bring it back from dead – vasja555
fixing: Giovanni Battiston, kenworth_john