Hello there this is One of Steam Workshop premium Mod its about SCS Kenworth W900 edited by JV SIMULACIÓN added parts , tunings about dashboard , sterring wheels , shifters long one and many more new stuff for this trailer and other stuffs what not coming with this truck u can also download to use just go on you tube and watch it .My advice if you have any custom Kenworth W900 disable when u using this one . I hope u enjoy in this showcase.
1) The truck has all the animations 2) Sounds returned (except for “Paccar”, since I have no sounds for these engines, and I really didn’t want to mess with FMOD) 3) Improved the geometry of objects in the cabin, including side mirrors 4) Added the ability to install steering wheels from DLC SCI Steering Wheels from SCS Software Please report errors or crashes, if any. Thanks! Installation: Unpack the downloaded archive into the “mod” directory Fix for the mod to work in 1.39 Original for 1.35, 1.36 Version 1.1 for American Truck Simulator (v1.40.x): – The truck is adapted for the game version 1.40 – Added support for original SCS accessories (only in interiors)
This mod contains a Sunbury livery for the SCS Freightliner Cascadia and for the ownable SCS Chip Van. Mod works for each cab variant as well as each chip van variant.
1.40 update (simple map rebuild in Map editor, nothing new added)
– optimised vegetation near “Welcome”, “Glacier”, “Burlington, WA” for more FPS
– fixed error with houses in “Burlington, WA”.
– (ProMods FIX) small fixes of the entance to CA-US border (yellow line correction)
The connector with Promods Canada released in 1.1.201. Download whole archive and you will find the connector there
Load order for merging with ProMods Canada:
– ProMods Canada Def
– SCS Map improvements – Bellingham heights FIX for ProMods Canada
– ProMods Canada Map
– ProMods Canada Models
– ProMods Canada Assets
– SCS map improvements – base
– SCS map improvements – bellingham heights
– SCS map improvements – untitled others (install this last one file by the wish, its just unhide couple hidden roads across other states)
Canadream updated to exclude Montana Expansion
Coast to Coast map 2.11.14 minimum is REQUIRED for playing or game crash
2-Coast to Coast Map v2.11.14
compatible ATS 1.40
compatible C2C 2.11.14
ManiaX, update Mantrid
Addon for mod Improved Trains v3.7 with max 30 railcars in one train for the better game performance without freezes
Place above the main mod
Use only with version 3.7
Update changes: changed sounds links for the new sound bank v3.7
Version 2.3.1 – pack adapted for patch 1.40.x, added compatibility with Promods Canada
Pack adds in traffic vehicles for Mexican maps:
Volkswagen Amarok, Saveiro, Gol, Up, Polo
Renault Fluence, Captur
Peugeot 208, 508, 308
Seat Ibiza, Leon
Nissan Tsuru, March
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, A-Class
Alfa Romeo Giulietta
trucks, trailers and buses with mexican skins.
Compatible with all my packs.
For versions 1.40.x
Some skins by Alex Valenmar, Samdeb, Pistianzer, DigitalBusMX, Landsky, Andres Melendrez, Pequeshiro, mexican_scientist.
For Mexican vehicles only on Mexican maps you must have in mod folder 2 files:
For Mexican vehicles everywhere only 1 file:
This mod has the sounds of a Caterpillar, model 3408 V8 eight cylinder engine, with the most realistic torque measurements possible. It contains the electronic ignition of the engine. Adapted to versions 1.39 and later made in FMod, according to SCS requirements.You will find seven horsepower options for this engine ranging from 400HP up to 800HP. It also includes a 15 speed compound transmission with 6 final drive ratio options (from vanilla 3.23 up to 4.63)
1. 3408 T DI: 400 hp @ 2100 rpm, 1200 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
2. 3408A TA: 450 hp @ 2100 rpm, 1460 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
3. 3408B TA: 500 hp @ 2100 rpm, 1616 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
4. 3408B TA: 540 hp @ 2100 rpm, 1746 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
5. 3408E TA: 600 hp @ 2300 rpm, 1950 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
6. 3408E TA: 700 hp @ 2100 rpm, 2250 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
7. 3408E TA: 800 hp @ 2100 rpm, 2600 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
Please do not change in the mod data, or it may cause game errors. If you know how to modify them, you are at your own risk and expense, and don’t share it with anyone other than yourself.
Thanks to vsTerminus for the permission to use their sound mixes, and to YouTube user gm16v149, for recording it.
Functional for ATS versions 1.39 and 1.40.
Available for the following trucks:
– Classic XL (odd_fellow/BSA)
– FLC (XBS)
– T610 (GTM)
– T800 (2016)
– T800 (GTM)
– W900b (GTM)
– 567 (GTM)
-Made improvements to the turbo and engine burst level adjustment.
– The unofficial version was uploaded by mistake, as there were unrealistic engines so it is no longer available in this version (I’m very sorry if someone was bothered).
– Added support to the Freightliner FLD (Harven).
– Engine sound improvements.
– Aggregate Freightliner FLC by XBS.
– Improved sounds.
How to enable the mod:
Download the file, use a program like WinRar or 7Zip, extract the folder and place it in the Mod folder of the game, and when launching the game, enable it in Mod Manager.
eelDavidGT (conversion to FMod), vsTerminus (sounds recording), gm16v149 (original sounds), Kapitan Kriechbaum (sample exhaust sounds)