Sound Fixes Pack v 21.23
Air brake sounds now have dependencies on the current air pressure.
Example: long use of the service brake will trigger a different set of sounds than short taps of the service brake.
Slightly reduced cooldown of air brake sounds.
Cricket ambience added for nighttime sound for wood house construction prefab. [ATS edition] Note: Some crickets may go silent if they detect your presence!
Finetuned default blinker stick sounds.
Improved rain shower audio, courtesy of Kass.
New minimum requirement: Sound Fixes Pack should have higher priority over rain sound mods unless the rain sound mod is ensured to be compatible.
– Pack provides essential improvements to common sounds in the game for increased immersion.
– The goal of the mod is to make the game’s sounds feel like real life. The mod will have regular updates to cover more sounds to add immersion. Thus the Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quicker updates.
* ETS2 1.40.1 + ATS 1.40.1. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any rain sound mods (unless proven to be compatible)
## 1. Fuel / Gas station sounds
* Retro/historic ding sound for while the fuel is pumping (circa 1960s to 1970s). The number of dings can help give you an idea on how much you refueled.
* Real fuel pump, fuel lid, door close, seat belt click and key insertion sound effects for after refueling.
## 2. Trailer sounds
* Real sound effects for trailer coupling.
* Real trailer brace rotation sound (sped up to match the animation).
## 3. Music / UI sounds
* “Late music” (also known as “Hurry up” music) replaced with Nokia phone ringtone sound (volume of this sound depends on Music volume in the in-game Audio settings).
## 4. Truck sounds
* Reworked default sounds for hazard light button, light switch, wiper stick, high beam stick, light horn stick, and retarder stick.
* Real and detailed default parking brake on/off sound (fallback sound for mod or modded trucks only).
* Reworked cabin noises when steering the truck.
* An extensive variety of air brake sounds.
* Subtle brake whistle sounds heard when coming to a stop (exterior view or when window open).
* Default wiper sound now has a chance of squeaking or screeching when the windshield is dry.
## 5. Traffic sounds
* Real engine and real idle sound for 2015 Subaru WRX STI car and MCI MC-12 bus in AI traffic.
* Amplified volume of cable car bell in San Francisco. [ATS edition only] * Proper tire sounds for default AI cars. Engine and idle sounds are to be added in a later update.
## 6. Voice navigation
* Added variant for English Doug UK/US and Skye UK/US voice navigation with unrealistic phrases removed and a speaker effect.
## 7. Wind and tire / tyre sounds
* Realistic wind sounds when opening the window at high speeds.
* Realistic tire sounds on asphalt roads, giving you a better sense of the speed of the truck.
* Realistic gravel sounds on dirt/gravel roads.
* Realistic tire sounds for grass terrain.
* Realistic rumble sound when driving on a sleeper line. Known issue: Not compatible with Route 66 musical road currently.
## 8. World sounds
* Additional or improved environment sounds.
* Reworked default railroad crossing bell sounds with a less harsher sound.
* Added/reworked sounds for animated objects such as hot air balloons and helicopters.
## 9. Weather sounds
* Enhanced rain sound with varying sounds depending on the rain intensity.
* A plentiful variety of thunder sounds.
* Wet tire sounds for default AI car traffic sound depending on the rain intensity.
* SCS Software for base sounds * Drive Safely for sound edits, some sound samples, and for compiling mod * antonvezdehod and Katixa for some high speed tire sounds * Darkcaptain for a variety of thunder and rain sound samples * Deltatristar500 for an external parking brake sound sample * Grinch for default railroad crossing bell sound rework * Kass for a variety of thunder sound samples and a rain sound sample * kriechbaum for light switch sound * Vasily EVR for some air brake sound samples * Zeemod for a wind sound sample