Super Road Train v1.0
Add 8 trailers to scs box and scs flatbed.
Add 8 trailers to scs box and scs flatbed.
– Custom UI with GPS navigation integrated (unique and the most realistic possible)
– Realistic sound which is a pleasure to the ears
– Openable Front Windows
– Wipers work accurately
– Can be attached with a compatible trailer (Caravan included as a standard offering)
– Realistic engine & transmission configuration (even the 0-100, 0-200, 0-250 and 0-300 kmph timings are very close compared to the real-life counterpart)
– Very high-quality exterior & interior
Mod is Multiplayer Convoy ready on 1.42 and above
*Also works on 1.40 and 1.41 normally*
*Unlike most of the other mods, this car doesn’t have a blurry windshield where you’d have to change your graphic settings*
*To achieve the top speed, slot the car into the 7th gear*
*NOTE: The UI may bug out sometimes randomly, you may have to restart your game in order to fix it*
Q: Where to purchase it?:
A: Truck Dealers > Access Mod Dealer > Lamborghini
Q: Car is difficult to handle at corners
A: While taking corners, release the accelerator. That’s typical even when you drive a high-powered RWD car in the real-life
DN Modding, Nimit
Newest Jazzycat’s truck traffic pack support
Changes the engines of the default scs ai trucks to be more realistic. By default their engines are <400hp, some even <300hp which makes them ridiculously slow. Their default max speed is also too low (65mph) but this mod doesn't change that because the file that needs to be edited is used in multiple other common mods. It should now also work with Jazzycat's truck traffic packs, just remember to place it higher in the mod manager. It might still need some tweaks, some trucks might be a little too slow, some too fast, I'll adjust it after some testing.
Rezbilt 389 – is the default Peterbilt 389 truck with new tuning accesories, wheels and much more added for ATS players.
Features Rezbilt 389:
– independent truck model
– High quality 3D model
– High quality detailed exterior
– High quality detailed interior
– High quality textures
– High quality rims & 3D tires
– High quality mirrors reflection
– the model has a passanger seat
– the model has own wheels
– the model has own sound
– the model has own interior
– Correct plate license position
– present the illumination of arrow speedometer and tachometer
– animation parts on interior
– the character is correctly sitting in the driver’s seat
– the choice of wheels configuration
– the choice of color body / metallic paint / skins
– the choice of transmission, gearbox
– the choice of power engine
– the choice of chassis
– the choice of interiors
– the choice of cabins
– correct position of the Peterbilt logo
– The correct position of the player
– Working headlights, brake lights, tail lights, front and rear turn signals, steering wheel and reverse signals
– Tuning and accesories present
– interior accesories configuration
– Cables Trailer support
– FMod sound support
– Supports all major functions of the game
– buy from Acces Mod dealer
Changes in v1.1:
– Added support for Cabin Accesories DLC.
Montana Expansion Map – the modification is designed to expand the territory of Montana, add new cities and routes. Mod rebuilds and improves roads and cities in favor of greater realism and compliance with real places. The mod requires a Coast2Coast map. The Montana Expansion map for American Truck Simulator offers the user to become part of a huge game world, where there are lots of features and really cool add-ons that you could only imagine before, and now you can ride them with joy.
Features Montana Expansion Map:
– has been added to Coast2Coast Map
– Completely rebuilt US 2 entrance to Spokane
– Improved Glendive
– New Farm North of Glendive
– Removed 2 train stations in Great Falls to fix bugs they caused
– Most cities now have city speed limits
– Highways with 2 lanes have a proper speed limit of 70 mph (car) and 60 mph (truck)
– redesigned farm south of Wolf Point
– Glasgow terrain reworked, also fixed street and no more prefab houses
– other various improvements and changes
Changes in v184.108.40.206:
– Adapted to the latest game patch 1.42 Open Beta;
– add terrain along Interstate in Bozeman until connection to West Yellowstone is done;
– replace Steeler in Billings with Avalanche Steel, GPS issue fixed;
– touchup Bushnell Shelby farm;
– fix missing variant errors;
– fix Williston error which was result from re-naming ndakota def to ndakot;
– add map_data.sii back, tested with C2C, no issues navigating UI map;
– other minor fixes or adjustments.
Choo-choo – do you hear that? Oh boy, it’s the good-news-train, entering the railway station to unload some exciting announcements: Farming Simulator 22 is at the finishing line of development before it releases next month. But, that’s not the motherload of today’s news.
As you provided us with feedback over the last couple of weeks and months in response to our announcements and footage, our attentive community department steadily talked to our busy developers to implement various adjustments and improvements to the game.
Here are some changes we made in the last couple of weeks. Good thing, a month consists of at least 28 days, right? RIGHT? Yeah…
Changes to the seasonal length
When we first introduced seasonal cycles coming to Farming Simulator 22, a virtual year was supposed to consist of twelve days. Meaning, each day in-game would be the equivalent of a month. Our goal was, and still is, to find a balance of challenging and relaxing gameplay-mechanics that work for as many players as possible, regardless of their experience.
For a lot of you… seasoned farmers, the duration of a year wasn’t as appealing as we hoped, even though players will be able to decrease the speed of time in-game even further than before. The challenge we were now facing was to implement the option to customize the length of the seasons. Why is that a challenge?
In game development, there is a massive amount of dependencies with even the tiniest change. It’s literally the risk of a butterfly effect that sticks to everything. That’s especially true for seasonal length connected to various affected gameplay-mechanics that might break and need to be compatible – as we can’t release a game with potential errors produced by our mechanics that, in the worst case, corrupts save games.
Long story short: Longer seasons. You can increase the length of a month up to 28 days. Yes, each MONTH can consist of 28 days. Changes take effect after the current season is completed.
Changes to the graphics
While gameplay programmers focus on gameplay mechanics and work on the gameplay side during the whole course of development, our tech guys do the same on their end. Meaning, the graphics still evolve between showing the first screenshot or trailer and the release of the game. Of course, we also take your feedback under consideration until the last pixel is considered final.
Between the months-old game build we’ve shown at gamescom, for example, and the version we’re going to release in a few weeks, a lot of graphical aspects, and therefore the visual appearance, have changed. We got a lot of feedback on the aesthetics of Farming Simulator 22, and incorporated some changes while working on already planned improvements.
We improved the level of detail of foliage to guarantee more beautiful transitions between colors. We fine-tuned Screen Space Ambient Occlusion (SSAO) to create more natural shadows – resulting in more natural-looking surroundings. And, we modified the color grading to achieve an overall, more realistic and atmospheric feel.
Long story short: Improved various graphical aspects, looks nice.
Sorghum, or milo, is an important crop, becoming even more important in recent years, in warm climates. That’s why it’s considered a welcome addition by our American players and a predestined crop to sow on our US-Midwestern map, Elmcreek. Of course, our more Mediterranean-inspired map Haut-Beyleron also benefits from having sorghum available to grow. As our sorghum farmers all around the world noticed, the process of harvesting sorghum wasn’t quite accurate in the early version of Farming Simulator 22.
Long straw cut short: Only the top of the fruit gets cut off when harvesting, now.
We hope you like our recent changes to Farming Simulator 22. Thank you for your feedback! We also hope you are as excited about the launch in a couple of weeks as we are. Also, there’s more news coming up. Stay tuned!
farming simulator 22