ETS2 bus mods
If you want something that can change the ETS2 experience for you, download one of the bus mods from Gamersmods. They’re all free and they all make a completely big overhaul to the way and style of play. In the regular game, you can only drive DAF, Iveco, Renault, Mercedes-Benz, MAN, Volvo and Scania trucks. However, with the installation of mods, you can swap one of these trucks with a city, inter-city, double decker or tourist buses from around the world.
Fancy driving a classic from one edge of the map to another? Want to feel like a bus driver on his journey across Europe? You can do that and you can find all sorts of brand new or classic bus models from European, North American, Asian or South American manufacturers. So, you can expect to sit behind the wheel of Neoplan, Marcopolo or even classic Eastern European buses, like Ikarus’ wheels. These buses have unique looks and most of them are made by modding pros, so you can expect high-resolution exterior and interior textures to let you fully immerse into the new gaming experience.
Downloading a bus mod is simple. Select the mod you like from the catalogue and click the Download button. Once you have the file, place it in your ETS documents /mod folder. Mount the mod from within the game’s menu and pick up the bus from a dealer. If you found the mod to be exciting, fun or very realistic, give it a five-star rating or leave a nice comment to let the developer know your appreciation!
ALEXD 8000 K Lights Scania S; R & Volvo FH 12 2012 V1.8
This mod requires ETS2 1.31.x – 1.39x.
8000 K Ice Blue
El Moh Gamer – Nassir Transport – ETS2
How to add Mod:
Docu \ ETS2 \ Mod
Install mod in Mod Manger:
Click 2 more And then you will find
that mod was activated successfully
1-) Procet : OyuncuyusBis
2-) Model : İsmail ARSLAN + Helvete + Scs SoftWare
3-) Convert : Emir BARDAKÇI
4-) Last Convert and Uptade : Artin KAZANCIYAN
5-) Dashboard edit : Mert İPTAŞ
6-) Skin: Abdullah ZENGİN
7-) Phyiscs and fmod sound : Harun ARAS
– Version 1.39
– Support DLC: Cabin Accessories
– Support DLC: HS-Schoch Tuning Pack
– Support DLC: Window Flags
– Support: Openable windows
– Support: FMOD sound system
Update for 1.39
Version 9.1 – added new cargo for overweight trailers (equipments for fuel factories)
Pack adds in game 53 new models of overweight and flatbed trailers (different trailers by Fliegl, Wielton, Kassbohrer, Krone, Goldhofer, Nooteboom, HRD, Estepe, Langendorf, Galtrailer, Chmzap, Maz, Nefaz and others), 317 new cargo, 110 traffic trailers.
New cargo added to companies for all popular maps.
Works on any maps.
For version 1.39.x
Compatible with all my packs, except trailers and cargo pack.
Included english and russian versions.
For english version you must have in mod folder two files:
If you want overweight trailers in traffic put in mod folder file:
Attention! This pack is part of my Trailers and cargo pack. Don’t use them together!
1) Available on-line purchase without buying a truck.
2) Improvement of the sound of the rain and of the thunder (thanks to American-Express).
3) Fee of hiring: 1 083€.
4) Increase of the number of kilometers in the capacities of long distance.
5) Correction of data on certain engines (thanks to MichelP).
6) Starting up of the game at 6 am in the morning with 16.000€.
7) Decrease of the duration of the hurry up music to 10 minutes.
8) Decrease of the number of XP gained during a stroll (10 XP every 100 kilometers).
9) Decrease of the number of XP gained during a mission (10 XP every 100 kilometers).
10) Decrease of the number of XP gained when you drive on an undiscoevred road (20 XP every 100 kilometers).
11) Decrease of the number of XP won during a putting alongside the quay.
12) Decrease of the number of XP lost for late.
13) Decrease of the maximal loan.
14) Duration of authorized overdraft crossed in 30 days.
15) Longer durations of refund.
16) Expenses of abandonment of a trailer reduced to 1 200€.
17) Expenses of the drivers are more realistic.
18) More realistic times of rises of sun and night.
19) Modification complete of system of points of experience.
20) Modification of a part of icons (thanks to James Le Bavard).
21) Modification of the sum of the loans.
22) Modification of the parameters of the camera.
23) Opacity of the night increased to 100%.
24) Loss of XP on a trailer decreased to 1 XP by % of damages and to 1 % by % of damages.
25) Loss of the money on a trailer decreased in 10€ by % of damages and in 1 % by % of damages.
26) Possibility of making loans without any mission made.
27) Prices of accessories decreased in 90% on average so they are more realistic (even those of ALL THE DLCs excluded Flags DLC which is realistic).
28) Price of the fines fixed according to the French regulations.
29) More realistic quick cargo prices.
30) More realistic cargo prices.
31) More realistic cargo prices in traction offer.
32) Prices of the garages reduced of 30%.
33) Realistic prices of the fuel in all the countries (Week 46).
34) Reduction of the consumption of the drivers in the kilometer, between 0,2 and 0,3 liters.
35) Reduction of the probability that a driver has no trailer to 0%.
36) Reduction of the maximal damages caused on a trailer by a driver to 1%.
37) Reduction of 20% of the price of the diesel oil in garages.
38) Reductions of the deadlines of delay (8 hours for the non-urgent deliveries, 4 hours for the normal and the 1 hour for the urgent against 2 days, 12 hours and 4 hours).
39) Occasions of trucks in 50% of their initial prices.
40) Interest rate of the loans reduced to 5%.
41) Exchange rate realistic (Week 2).
42) Time of rest modified (11 hours of break every 9 hours of driving).
43) Reduction of the price of the refueling by the tow truck.
Mod updated for v1.39
Changelog RJL Scania G addon V2.3.0:
-Updated the mod for 1.39 patch
-Added support for openable windows and FMOD® sound system introduced in 1.37
-Made some minor upgrades for 4-series interior
-Added more plastic/paint combinations for front fenders
-Added DXT5 compression for many uncompressed DDS-textures
-Adjusted the shape/position of T-series cabin steps
-Lowered 4-series cabin by 7cm to its correct/more realistic position.
-Fixed issues with advanced coupling and collisions on the rear of the truck
-Fixed DX11 bugs with 5-series low bumpers
-Some other tiny changes I don’t remember anymore
-Renamed a few locators with incorrect names. The truck might have missing parts after the update but you can reinstall them at upgrade shop. There might also be errors about missing parts in game log. You can remove them either by selling and repurchasing your truck, or by using “g_remove_missing_accessories 1” command, or just simply ignore them. The renamed locators are:
bumper -> f_bumper
bumpergrill -> g_bumper
f_plate -> f_plate_a
spoilerp -> wing_s
intakec -> c_intake
mirrorslots -> (removed because it was obsolete already)
Mod creator: RJL/Fordsonmies, Mak-Kyver (helping with interior)
Others: GT-Mike, 50keda, Sheryo, Anaheim, Mr. Poland, Szeryff123, EED123, NewTon (a few parts from them), SCS Software (original models), Thunderhawk (equipment tower)
Scania R Custom Edit for Euro truck simulator 2
– door handle chrome
– shutter chrome
– lowdeck chassis
– glass protection iron