ETS2 Parts/Tuning mods
Do you like your truck to look stock but to go like hell? Or do you pay more attention to the visual and aesthetic aspects, like the lights, grill, beams, exhaust pipes, etc.? Whatever you may prefer to do with your truck, there is no denying the fact that customization of trucks is just amazing in Euro Truck Simulator 2. There are a lot of things that every player can change on their vehicle and the variety of options makes it super simple to make any truck truly one-of-a-kind.
Whatever you may have in mind or wish to realize, and if the game developers haven’t included that option, you’re almost guaranteed to find that solution here, on the ETS2 parts/tuning mods category. More powerful engines? You got it. More options for exterior lighting and accessories? A more realistic exterior detail or wheels? Definitely yes.
Regardless of how many modifications you would like to do on your truck, free ETS 2 parts/tuning mods are definitely the right choice for you. Every modification for Euro Truck Simulator 2 on Gamersmods is free so you can download as many of them as you want. Downloading these mods can make the gameplay much more fun or much more realistic, depending on what you’re going for.
In this version:
* Colorimetric revisited *
Slot Bulbar works for:
Daf XF 105 & 106
Man TGX Euro5 & Euro6
Mercredes Actros Euro 5
Scania R & S 2016
Volvo FH 2012
it has no effect on gameplay.
Does not take damage when passing from a very high place.
It does not reduce the performance of the vehicle in corners.
Tested at 1.43
suitable for any version.
If the trailer is attached, it does not take any damage.
Update 1.42 / 43 of the Scania mod tuning,
version: 1.42 / 43
works on SCS and Eugene.
This modification brings improvements in suspension, seat, brake, clutch and trailer. Includes numerous changes which are extremely crucial in improving the driving experience in-game.
– Added support for 1.43 game version
– Added support for DAF 2021 Reworked by Jasper
– Fixed error with Reworked Volvo by Eugene
Patch compatibility: 1.43.x; Older versions;
Connection order: This mod should be set at high priority / above other physics mod!
Mod compatibility: This mod should work with all default trucks and the modded ones!
Modded Trucks compatibility:
– RJL Scania R & Streamline
– Ford F-Max by SimulasyonTURK
– Mercedes Benz Actros 2019 by 5 Crew
– DAF NTT by XBS
– Mercedes-Benz SK by XBS
– DAF 95 ATi by XBS
– BDF Tandem Truck Pack by Flemming
– DAF XF 105 by Vadik
– DAF XF 105 Rew by Schumi
– DAF XF Euro 6 Rew by Schumi
– Volvo FH 2009 by Schumi
– Scania New Generation By Eugene
– Volvo FH&FH16 2012 by Eugene
– Volvo FH 2009&2012 by Pendragon
– Iveco Hi-Way Rew by Schumi
– MAN TGX E6 by MADster
– Kamaz K5 by Lacoste36
– Kamaz 5490 Neo by SimKA
– Freightliner FLB by Harven (for ETS2)
– Freightliner Argosy by Harven (for ETS2)
– Volvo FH3 by Johnny244
– Renault Premium Rew by Schumi
– MAN TGX E6 2015 by Gloover
– Added support for Mercedes-Benz Actros MP2 Black Edition by Dotec
– Added support for Mercedes-Benz Actros MP2 by Dotec
– Added support for Mercedes-Benz Actros MP3 by Dotec
– Scania NextGen 730 Torpedo by Jon Ruda
– Scania SpecTransGroup by Jon Ruda
– Scania Adwin Stam Combo by Jon Ruda
– Roman Diesel by MADster
Dynamic suspension settings for Keyboard:
c_rsteersens 0.75 # Recommended!!! Or you can set slider in-game on middle.
Dynamic suspension settings for Steering Wheel:
Note: If those values isn’t proper for yourself, feel free to change them.
Note*: Write above setting in console (~) after load the profile.
Note**: Lower value means more realistic behavior but high risk of overturn
If you enjoy my mod and want to share your appreciation, you can buy me a coffee. (づ｡◕‿‿◕｡)づ
TheTiger, Alex KazaK
This modification adds quality and makes the dashboard of the New Genration DAF 2021 XG & XG+ more realistic.
Due the game engine limitation, speed indicator show wrong speed when reach 120Km/h. (Recommended for those who use speed limiter and never achieve that speed)
– Improved dashboard text size
– Improved dashboard symbols (avg. fuel, inst. fuel, etc.)
– Added some visual elements (speed limit indicator, refill in about, etc)
– High Quality edges (EU & UK version)
– High Quality Main Symbols (EU & UK version)
– Added missing indicator for speed (EU version)
– Added missing indicator for RPM (EU & UK version)
– Speed indicator indicate 110 KM/h when reach 120 KM/h on gauge.
Patch compatibility: 1.43.x; Older versions;
Connection order: Any order! Doesn’t create incompatibilities!
Mod compatibility: New Generation DAF 2021 XG & XG+
If you want to support me, you can buy me a coffee on ^.^ :
– PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=4XRCFKAAAVKM8
– Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/tigermods
Official thread page: https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=301127
REUPLOAD THE MOD IS PROHIBITED! USE THE ORIGINAL DOWNLOAD LINK!
Changelog V2.2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfd7KqAZnKU
– Added compatibility for 1.43.x game version
Update for 1.43
This mod moves the virtual mirrors towards the upper corners and the size is smaller.
No errors in game log.
Works with 1.41.x, 1.42.x, 1.43.x version
I advise placing this mod in higher priority than Map mods and other likes “route adviser”.
OLSF V8 Efficiency
760 HP / 3600 Nm
OLSF V8 Performance
900 HP / 4250 Nm
OLSF V12 Performance
1350 HP / 6300 Nm
OLSF W16 Hybrid
1900 HP / 9000 Nm
OLSF W16 Hybrid Performance
2420 HP / 11000 Nm
OLSF Electric Powertrain
3400 HP / 7500 Nm
OLSF Directshift (for Electric Powertrain)
OLSF DCT-6R Speedshift Sport
OLSF DCT-16R Speedshift
– DAF XF Euro 6, XG, XG+
– Iveco Hi-Way
– MAN TGX Euro 6
– Mercedes Actros MP4
– Renault T
– Scania R 2016, Scania S 2016
– Scania R, Streamline, T (RJL)
– Volvo FH 2012
New Logo SUPER Multicolor
Game: Euro truck simulator 2
Tested on 1.42.x version