Completely re-designed, re-structured, and re-sampled all the sounds of SCS.
– Using the whole sound library that SCS ever released in the base game file, a New MIX of sounds according to the recorded samples by SCS and respective engines.
– The Interchanging of sounds in the game has now been accurately re-defined.
– With a New Formula to mix all sounds (transitions that reach 200-400rpm per sample based on dependency) is used in mixing the sound. This has resulted in a success up to 90% of Sound Smoothness, when ever revving the engines or when ever the revs fallback.
– Carefully taken care of Horn Sounds that resemble the magnificent Hadley and FIAMM Horns of European Trucks.
– On the Basis that SCS has made a GREAT Improvement in the Miscellaneous Interior Stick Sounds, a unique Low Air Pressure Sound for every truck along with wiper sounds was only added to each sound improvement. Stick sounds that play for blinker sticks and so on were recorded uniquely for every truck as new by SCS and independently added for every truck. As a result, a decision not to replace such sound samples.
– And many more improvements made.
Volvo Trucks | D13A | L6 sound
Renault Trucks | Euro 5 and Euro 6 | L6
Iveco Trucks | Euro5 | L6
MAN Trucks | Euro5 and Euro6 | V6 and V8
Mercedes-Benz Trucks | MPIII & MPIV | V6
DAF Trucks | XF105 & XF106 | L6
Scania Trucks | R2009 & NewGen | L6 & V8
NaturaLux – is a weather and graphics mod, bringing the visuals of the game engine to a new level. Mod is also compatible and with ATS game.
Features mod NaturaLux:
– Over 250 skybox/skydome textures in mostly 8 and up to 16K quality
– Every single skybox/skydome texture comes with individual and the most realistic visuals, as currently possible within the game limitations
– Improved, custom and realistic cloud shadows
– Realistic sun visuals (including custom flare)
– Improved skybox model (higher poly, seamless textures)
– Improved alpha channels for realistic cloud masking (sun does not shine through clouds anymore)
– Enhanced visuals during rainy weather (new rain streaks, no shining sun through cloudy skies, fog, rainbows, rain intensity variations)
– Realistic and soft bloom settings
– New sound effects (rain and thunder)
– Some improved ground textures
– More realistic light flares and light behaviour / visuals
– Improved particles
– Total overhaul of night visuals incl. realistic and correct nightsky and star positions
– Realistic looks of the moon
– New loading screens