SOUND FIXES PACK V21.50
Tweaked high speed tire sound (interior view).
Improved volume curves for window wind sounds.
Increased mid-range of sleeper line sound.
Quietened interior tire sound for asphalt and sleeper line terrains.
Improved open window experience with better sound mix and quieter wind.
Improved fall-off for Boeing 737 flyby sound.
Improved air brake sounds can now sometimes be heard when any bus or truck in AI traffic comes to a stop.
Replaced the air gear sound for AI traffic trucks. It can sometimes be heard when the AI traffic truck changes gear.
Replaced 1 default air brake sound effect.
Added 1 default air brake sound effect.
Refined engine slowdown sound for the MCI MC-12 in AI traffic. [ATS edition]
Removed high RPM sounds for revs that don’t seem to be reached at all from the MCI MC-12 in AI traffic. [ATS edition]
Quietened Boeing 737 taxiing sound in scenarios where there are multiple planes taxiing in the same airport.
Reduced range of Boeing 737 taxiing sound.
Optimizations for sound files without quality loss. [ATS edition]
– Pack provides essential improvements to common sounds in the game for increased immersion.
– For over 5 years, the Sound Fixes Pack continues to add an assortment of sound enhancements to the game’s soundscape.
– The mod receives regular updates to cover more sounds to add immersion. Thus the Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quicker updates.
* ETS2 1.41.1 + ATS 1.41.1. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Supported in single-player mode.
* Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any rain sound mods (unless proven to be compatible)
The mod features dynamic and realistic sounds, covering the following:
– The ultimate variety of suspension and tire bump sounds when driving over curbs or bumps in the road
– Fuel / gas station sounds
– Door close and seatbelt sounds after refueling
– Trailer coupling and trailer brace rotation sounds
– Nokia phone ringtone sound replacing the hurry up / late music, leading to less stress for the player
– Default common sound replacements, such as the default air brake sounds
– Improved sounds for some AI traffic vehicles, including sounds for Jazzycat’s Motorcycle Traffic Pack
– AI traffic truck and bus air brake sound replacements
– One standalone air horn that you can add to your truck
– English UK/US voice navigation variants with speaker effect added and no unrealistic phrases
– Genuine wind sounds
– Real tire sounds for all terrains: asphalt, gravel, grass, and sleeper lines
– Location based sounds of environment
– Sounds for animated objects such as F22 jet fighters and biplanes
– Variable rain and thunder sounds
– The default wiper sound may now squeak only when the windshield is dry
For further realism, the mod may also add official colors to each AI traffic vehicle it modifies for sound, with rarer colors less likely to be seen.
* SCS Software for base sounds
* Drive Safely for sound edits, some sound samples, and for compiling mod
* antonvezdehod and Katixa for some high speed tire sounds
* Darkcaptain for a variety of thunder and rain sound samples
* Deltatristar500 for an external parking brake sound sample
* Grinch for default railroad crossing bell sound rework
* Kass for a variety of thunder sound samples
* kriechbaum for light switch sound and blinker off stick sound
* Vasily EVR for some air brake sound samples
* Zeemod for a wind sound sample
OFFICIAL SCS FORUM LINK
The SCS Forum link below for Sound Fixes Pack holds all official download links and is open to suggestions and questions about the mod:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=648591060 [Steam Workshop ETS2]
SCS Software, Drive Safely, antonvezdehod, Darkcaptain, Deltatristar500, Grinch, Kass, Katixa, kriechbaum, Vasily EVR, Zeemod