FS19 VEHICLE MAINTENANCE V184.108.40.206
With this mod, the vehicle must be serviced every 30 engine hours or 36 days (with the Seasons-Mod, the day limit adjusts so that you have to service two times per season (one year)). If you do not do this, the vehicle will no longer work as usual.
Changelog Version 220.127.116.11:
– Fixed FPS problems
– Fixed dedicated server problems
– Removed the light from the lamp
– Description slightly adapted
– Fixed a bug where the hotkey to maintenance did not appear
– Fixed bug where the old condition of the vehicle was not restored
When starting the engine, it may misfire and die if the engine load is too high.
To service the vehicle (Ctrl + m) you must buy a pallet from the shop. If you get close enough to this and the maintenance is required, the hotkey will appear in the help window and the vehicle can be serviced. Afterwards you have to wait one hour until it is ready for use again.
NO NEW SAVEGAME NECESSARY
Price of the pallet: 500 €
Changelog Version 18.104.22.168:
– Description adapted
– New icon
– Day limit adapts to the Seasons-Mod
– Engine may fail to start when starting the motor after reaching the limit
– Engine can stall if engine load is too high
– Bugs fixed when servicing several times
– No longer subtracts engine hours and age on first load
– Fixed a bug with “bulk buy mod” (pallet could not be bought)
– Fixed multiplayer problems