– Adding 3D tracks
– Improved textures
– European lights added
– Choice of window colors
Price: 147.060 $
Power: 438 HP
The wow begins with the AccuDrive™ powertrain on the MT700 Series. Simply put,
it maximizes engine torque at slow speeds, creating efficiencies throughout the driveline.
That means you can pull the heaviest implements through the toughest conditions more efficiently than ever before,
saving wear and tear on your machine, and reducing fuel costs.
The RSM 2375 and 2400 tractors are productive, easy to maintain and economical machines.
When combined with modern tools, can be used in a wide range of agricultural jobs.
– Power: 380/405 HP(2375/2400)
– Fuel tank capacity: 927 liters.
– Speed: 33/36 km/h
– Price: from 162.000€.
– Wheel selection
– Setting up weight distribution
– Choice of mounting (traction beam, three-point hitch)
– Choice of additional equipment (Monitors: PC “Kuzbass”, iFarm)
– Choice of stickers/airbrushes: Numbers from 1 to 6, “300 years of Kuzbass”, and branded: “75 years of victory” and “Gagarin Yu.A.”
– Choice of interior design
– Engine insulation, for working in the cold
– Air intake selection
– Support for mods: Universal Passenger, Guidance Steering, License Plates
– Adjustment of mirrors and three-point suspension
Blade front rotary PPO-40:
Presented in two versions:
– Configuration for silage, haylage and other things.
– Configuration for snow
– Working width: up to 5 meters
– Price: 5,600€