Farming simulator 2019 mods | FS19 mods
Launched in late 2018 and developed by Giants Software, FS19 or Farming Simulator 19 is the latest game in the economic/farming simulation series Farming Simulator. All things considered, this is by far the most popular and probably the most accurate simulation of a farmer’s life and owning a farm in real life. Players can choose between American or European environments and participate in all kinds of farm activities and carry out various tasks. You have to use your skill and knowledge as well as remain patient to grow crops, raise and farm animals. The game has many unique mechanics that allow for an immersive and visually engaging experience and dive into a life on a farm.
Community created mods are the quickest and absolutely free way to improve the way you play and add excitement to what can sometimes be mundane gameplay. There are numerous areas of the gameplay that can be modified with the installation of mods. Here, on Gamersmods you can find addons, buildings, cars, combines, cutters, maps, objects, packs, textures, tractors, trailers, trucks or vehicle mods, not including others that cannot be categorized.
All in all, players can browse hundreds of mods on our site and find exciting stuff to download. All mods are free. However, our team and the developers of the mods would greatly appreciate if you leave five-star reviews or positive comments on the page of the mod which you liked. Have fun!
This is a Fendt 500 favorite from FJModding.
Corn on the bonnet, grille, fenders, roof. Also configurable!
Price: € 76,000
With the Power Tools you have quick and easy access to some “quality of life” features. Especially useful if you are a modder or do mod reviews.
Using a single key/button (configurable, default F12) you activate the Power Tools menu. From there you can quikly navigate to the different functions without the need for a mouse or navigating through multiple menus.
– Fill vehicle
– Add/remove money to your farm
– Quickly exit current game and go to the main menu (or restart the savegame, see below)
– Toggle “Flight mode” (then use J to activate flight mode and Q/E to ascend/descend in the air)
– Toggle HUD/interface on/off
– Toggle “Super strength” mode
– To reset your money (or set to a specific amount) use ‘=’ as a prefix, e.g. ‘=100’ would set your bank account to 100
– If you choose the “Exit to menu” option when also have started the game with the ‘-restart -autoStartSavegameId 1’ startup flags, the game will automagically restart your savegame
– You also have the console command ‘ee’ to exit the game (to main menu).
Horsch Serto 12SC Convert
Converted Horsch Serto 12SC from the LS19.
Needed Power: 300
Working Width: 12
This mod is a maize trailer with several configurations identical to those used by farmers in the Azores/Portugal.
The capacities vary from 0Liters destined to load roundbales to 27588Liters to load corn and more, prices also vary from €9000 to €16150.
Updated version of original Ponsse forwarder Bison and harvester Cobra
Some of the updates:
– New grapple functionality
– New in cabin view follows crane
– Fully functional processor head
SimDala, GIANTS Software
4x Empty Mod Map, No Errors
With the LS22 fermenter you can produce silage without using a silo. You can make silage from grass and / or chaff. The digester has different speeds. At high speed, more raw materials are processed but the running costs are also higher.
Have fun with the mod
Idee / Konzept: FedAction LetsPlay FedMods
Farming Simulator 19 Discbine 313 converted to Farming Simulator 22.
Note: Without Giants Editor 9, AI doesn’t work.
Giants, Diniz Farms