53′ (16.15 meter) Dropdeck Trailer with Configurable Body Options
– Changelog 184.108.40.206
– Fixed issue with fill volume showing through body.
– Fixed particle effects.
– Adjusted mass
– Custom made textures, dirt, and wear maps.
– Many tire configurations including the Lizard pre-fab flotation tires on MODHUB.
– Standard trailer cost is $55,500.
– Body configurations include:
– Tipper Body (cost $65,000) Capacity 106,625 Liters. (calculated by actual volume)
– Logging Forks (cost $3,500)
– Can carry 2 stacks of 8 meter logs easily.
– Dynamic Hoses on the tipper’s hydraulics.
– Frame, tipper, logging forks, and rims are color selectable.
– Hydraulic Actuated Supports for those heavy loads.
– Tire configurations include:
– Lizard Standard Dual, Lizard Wide Flotation, Trelleborg T-404 Standard, Trelleborg T-404 Wide, Nokian Standard, Nokian Wide and Nokian Dual.
– Turn signals blink sequential for added effect.
– Rear work lights added for those late farming nights.
– Can carry 40 square bales (stacked 3 high), 74 round bales (stacked 3 high), 38 wool pallets (stacked 2 high), or 3 cotton bales with ease.
A total of 571.789 vehicles of this type were built. Production took place at the Automobile factory Ludwigsfelde.
The W50 is available as LA/Z all-wheel drive with 60 kph or as LA all-wheel drive with 80 kph as well as DSK body or SHA body. An LA/S tractor unit is also included in the package.