Old Polish horse-drawn seeder converted to 3-point hitch.
-Icon and shop changed
-Icon and shop changed
-Addition of dynamic seeder elements
-Capacity: 100 l
-Required power: 10 hp
CONTROLLABLE WEIGHT ATTACHER JOINT V22.214.171.124
Controllable Weight Attacher Joint
-Manual Height and Tilt Adjustment Added.
-Mod icon changed.
-Mod Name Changed (Previously ACS Weight Pack).
-Height and Tilt Controllable Game Base Weights Added.
This mod provides top link and height control of the game’s base weights and ACS Weight Pack Weights. ACS Weight Pack weights are available in the mod.
Case IH 1000 Kg Front Weight
-Base Price 2100 $
AGCO 850 Kg Front Weight
-Base Price 1000 $
AGCO 1500-2545 Front Weight Pack
-Base Price 2500 $
1665 KG-2545 KG
John Deere PickUp 900 Weight
John Deere PickUp 1150 Weight
John Deere PickUp 1800 Weight
Suer SB 700 Weight
Suer SB 1000 Weight
Suer SB 1600 Weight
Suer SM 2400 Weight
AGCO 650 Weight
AGCO 1100 Weight
AGCO 1500 Weight
AGCO 2300 Weight
Fendt 3300 Weight
VEHICLE MAINTENANCE V126.96.36.199
This mod simulates the maintenance of drivable machines much more realistically. In the help window you can see when the limit of the vehicle is pretty much exhausted. If maintenance has not been carried out by then, the engine may misfire and cut out if the engine load is too high.
To service the vehicle (by default: Ctrl + m), a pallet must be bought in the shop. If you drive close enough to it, the occupied key appears in the help window and maintenance can be carried out. Once maintenance is complete, engine hours and days will be added to the vehicle, which increase the time until the vehicle has to be serviced again, depending on what you have configured on the pallet. If the maintenance time is less, fewer engine hours/days will be added (Real example: Like a small oil change). Thus, if necessary, in the harvesting season, you can plan exactly when to put your vehicle in maintenance and when you need it.
The FS19 damage system has been adapted so that the vehicle is completely damaged when it reaches “maintenance required” and can only be repaired by maintenance.
Compatible with Seasons-Mod (recommended): The days until the next maintenance adjust to a season length.
– Repair feature in the shop was completely deactivated due to bugs
– Automatic engine start can be activated, but the engine stall function will then be deactivated
NO MORE NEED FOR A NEW SAVEGAME
Pallet price: 500,-
Maintenance prices: Individual adjustment to the specific machine and maintenance duration.
Maintenance duration – added engine hours (days adjust with seasons-mod): 1h maintenance (+3 engine hours, +1 day), 4 h maintenance (+9 engine hours, +5 days), 8h maintenance (+18 engine hours, +12 days), 24h maintenance (+35 engine hours, +36 days), 48h maintenance (+48 engine hours, +45 days)
— Full multiplayer support
Changelog Version 188.8.131.52:
– Description adapted
– New icon
– Day limit adapts to the Seasons-Mod
– Engine may fail to start when starting the motor after reaching the limit
– Engine can stall if engine load is too high
– Bugs fixed when servicing several times
– No longer subtracts engine hours and age on first load
– Fixed a bug with “bulk buy mod” (pallet could not be bought)
– Fixed multiplayer problems
Changelog Version 184.108.40.206:
– FPS problems fixed
– Dedicated server problems fixed
– Lamp light removed
– Description slightly adjusted
– Fixed bug where the button did not appear
– Fixed bug where the old state of the vehicle was not restored
Changelog Version 220.127.116.11:
– Description adapted
– Fixed a bug where the button has still not appeared.
– The remaining time needed for maintenance is now saved and continued when re-entering the savegame
– Maintenance can now be done at any time
– Maintenance is now only necessary 1 time per season with the Seasons-Mod
– At the pallet it is now possible to configure how long it takes until the maintenance is completed. (Less time = higher costs for maintenance)
– Maintenance now costs a certain amount
– Damage system from the Fs19 now adapts to maintenance
Changelog Version 18.104.22.168:
– Description slightly adapted
– Fixed error with machines that do not have a motor (for example: conveyor belt)
– Added translation for the configuration
Changelog Version 22.214.171.124:
– Vehicle no longer needs to be selected to see the maintenance information and to service the vehicle.
– The engine cuts-off again correctly if the engine load is too high and another implement is selected than the current vehicle
– Multiplayer sync problems fixed
– Fixed multiplayer money problems
– Dedi problems fixed
– All equipment (except drivable) can now be repaired normally.
– Drivable vehicles can now no longer be repaired normally at all.
– Added blink text when servicing
– Damage now works correctly in combination with the Seasons mod
– Engine hours now count as a “damage maintenance” and days as an “interval maintenance” — (damage only adjusts to engine hours)
– Engine can now no longer be started at all during maintenance
Changelog Version 126.96.36.199:
– Confirmation window for maintenance
– Damage is no longer deducted directly (with Seasons-Mod) for vehicles that already have engine hours (borrowed vehicles from a contract), but starts again as intended without damage.
– No more error message that appeared when something was sold that was not a vehicle
– Individual adjustment of the maintenance price for each vehicle
– Shorter maintenance now costs less and longer maintenance costs more
– Depending on the length of the maintenance, a certain number of engine hours/days is added to the others (vehicle is not going to be completely repaired)
– Maintenance system generally improved to make it more realistic
– Description adjusted
– Ingame texts adapted
– Repair feature in the shop has been completely deactivated due to bugs (also for non-driveable equipment)
– Automatic engine start can be activated again (the engine stall function is then deactivated though)
Ideas that may be included in the next update (how or if they are included is not sure):
– Other small gimmicks
MASSEY FERGUSON MF27 / DRONINGBORG 7200 V188.8.131.52
— Massey Ferguson 27 / Dronningborg D7200 —
– Version 184.108.40.206 – Updated 01 September 2021
This mod contains two classic 80s combine harvesters. Both combines come with a header/cutter, corn header/cutter, and header/cutter trailer, wheel rimColor configs, passenger script (camera only),
including interior, improved dust particles, and animated moving parts.
– Massey Ferguson 27
– Dronningborg D7200
– Price: €79,950
– Daily Upkeep: €750
– Engine Power: 130bhp
– Max speed: 20kph / 14 mph
– Price: €9,950
– Daily Upkeep: €40
– Working Width: 4.35m / 14ft
– Price: €12,000
– Daily Upkeep: €25
– Working Width: 3.00m / 9.8ft
– Price: €2,000
– Daily Upkeep: €5
Credits: Vyciokazz (Lithuania)
* Changelog: Added Corn header/cutter, available in MF red or Dronningborg Green.
* Changed all combine sounds
* Fixed all colisions and camera positions
* Not fully fixed lighting, but when push brake not light brakelights
* Changed bunker size to realistic 7200 liters
* Added all bunker animations particles and all chopper particles
* Fixed chopper to vorking correctly
* Added new back wheels to correght combine position
* In log file small lua warnings, but those warnings not fully used
If you have bigger errors in log please write in comments. In time i update this combine. Thank you for writing all info about bad bugs in comments!
LOGISTICS CENTER PACK V220.127.116.11
1. Logistics Center (ideal for containers)
2. Large Logistics Center
Find the mods in preview on my group