Animated hands without tattoos for all trucks
– For all standard trucks
– For left-hand drive cabins
Gonçalo Silva, changes Vlad_Sibir
Mudflap test your airbag here
Game: Euro truck simulator 2
Tested on 1.39.x version
This mod changes the original headlights the game making them more realistic.
– Redesign Headlights
– Bugs fixed
– Compatibility with more trucks
This modification is a modification of Garage Expensive from the base of the game.
The all doors are available to enter and exit.
Remember that you can download the mod and insert it anywhere on any map by the editor, it’s only up to you to get creative.
– Models removed from inside the garage
– Removed collision inside garage of existing models
– Inserted a gas station inside Prefab
– Inserted a service point / workshop inside Prefab
– Removed garage management point from within Prefab
– Removed Prefab patio garage purchase point
– Moved the resting place inside Prefab
– Removed Front Doors
– Removed external mod gas station
Improves the viewing distance of the top-down camera.
The complete truck & trailer is visible in every situation.
This improves manoeuvring significantly while using the top-down camera.
– Increase priority in ‘Mod Manager’ to avoid problems with other camera mods.
– At least game version 1.38 is required for this mod to work.
– Tested with game version 1.39.
Toy Lamborghini Huracan, for use inside truck cabins. Works with all standard SCS trucks, may or may not work with modded trucks.
MohSkinner – Mudflap Pack Arab Route
How to add Mod:
Docu \ ETS2 \ Mod
Install mod in Mod Manger:
Click 2 more And then you will find
that mod was activated successfully
This is my first mod for ETS2 (Euro Truck Simulator 2). It adds hands driving while you enjoy this great game. Only works on left hand steering original trucks.
Please be respectful to my work. It’s there for free and the only thing that I’m aiming at is that my mod can get to people that can appreciate my work. I don’t got a big channel so if you could help me to spread my mod I’ll be grateful. Share it but don’t forget to give me credit, otherwise I’ll not receive any feedback to improve it and confidence to keep doing such mods.