FINISH YOUR JOB before enabling this mod; your truck will be reset to home garage.
SELL STACKED TRAILERS before disabling this mod, or your profile will try to find them in vain.
The GOOD NEWS is these stacked trailers integrate seamlessly with SCS’ Ownable Lowboys:
– Purchase stacked tailers from among the SCS Wooden Lowboys
– Stacked trailers accept all SCS base-game cargo, as well as Forest Machinery and Heavy Cargo IF you own them.
– Additional cargoes for SCS’ Lowboys are included, and many existing cargoes are branded (e.g., CAT, Doosan, Hitachi).
– Purchase ONE specific trailer configuration (either ground-Coupled [SCS] or Stacked [EYT]). After ‘using’ it from Trailer Manager, Adjust Trailer (F7) to switch between Coupled and Stacked configurations. When you own one configuration, you automatically own its companion.
– Coupled trailers automatically have flags, strobes and a banner.
– All trailer bumpers have working reverse lights: coupled and stacked.
– Best times to adjust are . . .
1) Before dismissing, adjust to Stacked for damage-free spawning when you use it again.
2) Before triggering the job-choice icon at the cargo’s origin, adjust to Coupled. (After you trigger that icon, you can no longer adjust a trailer’s configuration. Cargo will load, but it will sure look funny!)
Now the bad news:
– only the paint color will survive adjusting (F7); other customizations don’t stick 🙁
– SCS has begun implementing their new lighting system, and the 3D modeler I use (ZModeler) isn’t compatible. So all the flashy reflective tape on SCS’ trailers doesn’t exist on the stacked configurations.
_ missing tiedowns
– Updated for versions 1.39.x
– Advance Coupling;
– Own wheels;
Ventyres – Wheels
Harven – Animations and AO Baking
Trayscapes – Info and Research
Bansheewoj – Original Trailer
KeithD – Updating to 1.36 Ownable
Beta Testers: Thomas Parham Jr; Tim Sanderson; Tracy Pennock; TexasWhirlwind; Kerwayne Smith; Willie Martin
– Updated for versions 1.39.x
Habdorn’s Midland B-Train Dump
– Advanced coupling
– Cable support
– Animation supports
Habdorn, update: keithd203
bansheewoj – Original model
KeithD – Converting trailer to ATS, cargos, textures,
mod file setup and packaging
Bansheewoj, KeithD, Tracy Pennock, David Lewis, David Griffiths
Bansheewoj – Original Model
KeithD – Converting to ATS, textures, cargo, def file setup and packaging
B4RT – Freight Market Trailer Wheels
Potential Conflict: There may be a mod conflict with the Ti-Brook Scrap Trailer causing the body texture to disappear. You can try running this mod above the scrap trailer.
KeithD, Tracy Pennock, Xav Ier, David Lewis, TexasWhirlwind, Bansheewoj
Added animation of the hitch of the trailer.
Now you can buy rear fenders and mudguards.
Added several chassis options.
Fixed some bugs.
Well, for the purposes of experiment, I added two types of double-hitch chassis. One option is a trailer and a drawbar, the second option is a double hitch. I have a mixed opinion about the double trailer. Most likely, this is a temporary option and I will remove it later, it is too bulky trailer turns out. It’s hard to get into turns with him.
Fixed issues with displaying skins on the trailer.
Fixed a bug in registration that caused the trailer to be defined as single-axis in downloads.
Added to quick orders and traffic thank you for your help Knox_xss.
Added nine new skins.
Some of the skins are fictional, some of the real companies.
Model Dorsey 48ft Reefer Semi-trailer features,.
which has the ability to color pages and paint any color with metal and chrome.
There is a template, if you want to draw your skins, the archive is open.
It is also prohibited to alter or use trailer parts without consent and permission.
Rework for yourself everything you want.
When using the template to paint skins, be sure to flatten everything down to two layers – your skin and the base layer which is the ao bake of the trailer body. Then blend the two layers into one to get the best results. Not necessary, but it does look nicer on most skins.
B4RT, CustomColors, Chief86
aRLaN6 – Original Model, based on the 2012 version of the Ravens Eclipse
The following group of CG artists for creating the cargo models:
32cm, anesterproduction, Anton, Art-Studio3d, bansheewoj, digitamerfun, grez,
Jake Newton, MacKenzie Shirk, MasterSE, mauro-chile, novelo, poyraz, rowaeremkim,
sam-72, silvertm, sniewolski, switchboard, viewpoint3d, VIS-Games
KeithD – Converting to ATS, textures, cargos, def file setup, testing and packaging
aRLaN6, 32cm, anesterproduction, Anton, Art-Studio3d, bansheewoj, digitamerfun, David Lewis, Tracy Pennock, KeithD sam-72, silvertm, sniewolski, switchboard, viewpoint3d, VIS-GamesJake Newton, MacKenzie Shirk, MasterSE, mauro-chile, novelo, poyraz, rowaeremkim, grez