Pack adds in traffic 123 different trailers.
Included trailers by Mac, Fontaine, Wilson, Travis, Lode King, Cheetah, SmithCo, Trail King, Trinity, Heil, CMW, Rogers, Beall, Kalyn Siebert, Pitts, Kentucky Trailer, Cobra, Tremcar, Manac, Fabrex, Arctic, Featherlite, Meridian and others.
Only quality lowpoly models – no FPS drop.
AI cables simulation compatible.
Works on any maps.
Compatible with AI packs by Jazzycat.
Models and skins by: SCS Software, Giant Software, SoftLab, Polygonish, Cape, KMN Modding, DocElyoc, Bcbuhler, Dogebilt, Jura2470, Dietz Modding, andrei383, bansheewoj, Yankee Trucker, B4RT, Ivan, Corey, Obeja, MuhaBZzz, SheryO, PigPen, RubberDuck73, habdorn, Jessy, Chief86, Smarty and others
For version 1.39.x
Version 4.0 – added new skins of real companies for dryvan trailers
This mod adds the Cummins N14 variable engines, the Celect Plus. It is available for the following trucks:
– FLD 120
– Classic XL (odd_fellow)
– K100e (Overfloater)
– K100 (CyrusTheVirus)
– T800 (GTM)
– W900b (GTM)
– 567 (GTM)
Available for versions 1.39 and 1.40 beta.
eelDavidGT (conversion to FMod), Kapitan Kriechbaum (recording & original sounds)
This mod has the sounds of a Caterpillar, model 3408 V8 eight cylinder engine, with the most realistic torque measurements possible. It contains the electronic ignition of the engine. Adapted to versions 1.39 and later made in FMod, according to SCS requirements.
You will find seven horsepower options for this engine ranging from 400HP up to 800HP. It also includes a 15 speed compound transmission with 6 final drive ratio options (from vanilla 3.23 up to 4.63)
1. 3408 T DI: 400 hp @ 2100 rpm, 1200 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
2. 3408A TA: 450 hp @ 2100 rpm, 1460 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
3. 3408B TA: 500 hp @ 2100 rpm, 1616 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
4. 3408B TA: 540 hp @ 2100 rpm, 1746 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
5. 3408E TA: 600 hp @ 2300 rpm, 1950 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
6. 3408E TA: 700 hp @ 2100 rpm, 2250 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
7. 3408E TA: 800 hp @ 2100 rpm, 2600 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
Please do not change in the mod data, or it may cause game errors. If you know how to modify them, you are at your own risk and expense, and don’t share it with anyone other than yourself.
Thanks to vsTerminus for the permission to use their sound mixes, and to YouTube user gm16v149, for recording it.
– Engine sound improvements (also functional for 1.40 beta)
– To use the mod, download the file, then use a decompression program and extract the folder, it is essential for the mod to work.
eelDavidGT (conversion to FMod), vsTerminus (sounds recording), gm16v149 (original sounds), Kapitan Kriechbaum (sample exhaust sounds)
ATS Real Emergency pack with beacon and personalized sounds
Please read carefully before using this mod:
– this mod is the result of 6 months of work and with extremely limited information from SCS about FMOD traffic sounds
– this mod has been the official reason for my initial ban on SCS forum, because it was a personal mod due to some files form other mods used in it
– this mod includes eventually files from GTM Emergency pack for which I give well-deserved credits although officially I did not receive a reply to my repetitive requests.
What is this mod?
– SCS Police and Emergency vehicles simply received 3 more variants, first with flares and 2nd with flares + sound, driving alongside the default vehicles. a 3rd variant is only meant to be for road events and can have flare and sound as well or just flares
– All current states are covered with specific sounds (including Colorado) and generic vehicles can also have a generic sound. all sounds uses in full advantage the FMOD improvements on sounds, including a fade in/out of the siren (badly requested in the pre-FMOD version of this mod)
– Unfortunately due to game limitations this mod had to include one modified essential file from my Real Traffic Density mod, therefore there is an unwanted dependency of my traffic mod and the Emergency pack (both .scs files must have higher priority than the traffic mod). if Real Traffic Density mod is not used, the Emergency pack will take over the density from my traffic mod, but with less density than with traffic density mod enabled. it can in theory work with another traffic density mod if Emergency pack has higher priority but functionality is not guaranteed
– Warning: this mod will only work in ATS 1.39 and WILL NOT BE UPDATED for 1.40 and further game versions because my game is permanently locked in 1.39, truly sorry for this. my mod is locked but the def file is partially unlocked for personal edits on country spawn_ratio
Alin Todor, Piva, GTM Team
fix speed limit between Helena and Great Falls –
adjust police cars for Glendive to Billings ST on the Billings exit, little easier to make your left now –
a few adjustments north of Shelby –
replace all cattle guards for the newer models –
EDIT – this is again for the 1.40 ob
Thanks, and Keep on Trucking
I am not a skinner by any means. Just do this in my free time. Also noticed it wasn’t a lot of O/O skins around so I made a few. First ever upload, so don’t bash me to bad, lol. Enjoy.
– Fixed headlights
– Restored missing rim in front disc
– New V8 sound
– Reworked engine configuration to improve realism (your feedback would be appreciated)
– Reconfigured transmission (improved realism) (your feedback would be appreciated)
– Reconfigured chassis (improved realism)
– Reconfigured tachometer animation
– Major edits and fixes
– Interior accessory light has been disabled for now
GVModding3D, Nimit, Gambarotto ,SIM-MOD EDIT
I had the Dro Modding mods saved on my computer, since he removed it from Steam, here is their latest version.