Volkswagen Scirocco R – this mod add a sports passanger compact hatchback car mod of the third generation for ATS and ETS2 game.
Features Volkswagen Scirocco R:
– independent car model
– High quality 3D model
– High quality detailed exterior
– High quality interior
– the model has own wheels
– the model has own interior
– the model has own sound
– Correct car proportions
– Correct seat positions for 4 peds
– working lights
– the character is correctly sitting in the driver’s seat
– correct position of the Volkswagen logo
– the choice of engine power
– the choice of body color / metallic paint
– The correct position of the player
– tunning accesories present
– supports Cabin DLC accesories
– Supports all major functions of the game
– buy in all truck dealers
Changes in v1.7:
– Adapted to the latest game patch 1.41
Disfrutenlo banda y recuerda Ponchito (AimarGamingMx)que me seguiras pelando toda la reata. Atentamente tu padre
Eli-Gamer el padre del AimarGaming
Hey there new Freightliner Cascadia 2019 i take this mod to see are work and yes both versions v1.41 and v1.40 with truck also coming skins but watch on you tube all other what not coming with him also and is download in description.tons options for customization on him , and more.
” Original Post ” all other its copy
►Credits and Authors : Truck – Cabrera , Lights for him and trailer , wheels custom, lights and other BEAST RACING , Skins – ATSTrucksMX,
Truck – Cabrera , Lights for him and trailer , wheels custom, lights and other BEAST RACING , Skins – ATSTrucksMX
Update 3.6 changelog
-Added Cummins N14 engine sound
What’s that sound pack adds to the game?
This mod adds those engines and their sounds in the game:
-Detroit Diesel DD13
-Detroit Diesel DD15
-Detroit Diesel 8V92
-Detroit Diesel 60 series
-Cummins Signature 600
-Paccar MX series
Mack Anthem. (only iSX Signature).
Kenworth W990 GTM.
Kenworth T800 GTM.
Peterbilt 567 GTM.
Peterbilt 389 SCS version and Viper’s last version for 1.37.
Freightliner FLB by Harven
Freightliner Cascadia (SCS).
Volvo VNL (SCS).
WS 49X Series (SCS).
Ownable Titan Thin Wall End Dump Trailer
Works on any maps
Tested on version 1.40.x
This Truck & Trailer Pak includes skins for all of the default SCS trucks as well as the K100e by Overfloater and the Freightliner FLB by Harven. There are links on the right side of the screen for these two trucks under required items.
All the variients of the chip, curtainsider and regular box trailers ae included as well.
If you like this mod, buy me a beer…. paypal.me/alkysix
Fontaine Phantom – is a discontinued model of all-aluminum flatbed trailer that was produced in the mid- to-late 2000’s. The trailer in this mod represents the most typical configuration of the Phantom; 48 feet long, 102 inches wide with spread axles.
Features Fontaine Phantom:
– Autonomous trailer ownership;
– 2 buildings;
– Support for cables and other standards;
– Own cargo supported;
– high quality model.
Changes in v1.1.4:
– Chased a whole bunch of moved cargo textures for 1.41;
– Adapted to the latest game patch 1.41
– Compatibility for 1.41 Open Beta
– Rework of some textures: Greater quality and definition in the textures of the raindrops, also on the particles of the wheels, etc.
– Other minor tweaks
– Improved textures of raindrops from inside cabin (windshield & windows)
– Greater amount of raindrops from inside cabin
– Improved textures of rain (outside)
– The effects and behaviors of the drops on the windshield and windows have been changed
– Improved water particles/spray of the wheels when the asphalt is wet (Truck player and AI Traffic)
– Realistic rain sounds: Rain falling in the cabin, and different sounds for “outside” rain
– Realistic thunders sounds & greater variety (about 20 high quality sounds/samples)
Note: Thunders will be heard in an interval between 1 to 5 seconds when seeing the ‘flash’ (lightning), simulating as IRL
The number of raindrops on windows will vary depending on the intensity and the direction of the rain.
Thanks for support: Antoniopua, Stropher, silberfuchs, Shyfty221
Thanks for the help with FMOD Tool/Sounds: Robinicus, Drive Safely
Thanks for the help in previous versions: Cip, Frkn64, AlexeyP