ETS2 sounds mods
Usually, you don’t pay that much attention to the sounds too much. They’re new and exciting the first time you hear them but after a while, they kind of fade into the background and concede the 1st place to visual clues and visual fidelity. However, this is the role sound should be playing. It’s the job of the sound effects to make the game more immersive and engage, replicate (simulate) the real-world experience of truck driving. Even though there are many great things with the ETS2 game, sound effects are not its top quality. All engines sound similar and mechanical sound effects of the trucks are similar, if not identical, even if the trucks are of different makes and models.
By downloading sounds mods for Euro Truck Simulator 2, you can make the truck engines sound more realistic and less linear like it is now. There are also open pipe sound mods which truly make your truck’s diesel engine (V8, preferably) open up. Other sound mods include the aforementioned mechanical clicks, whooshes, clunks, whines and a bunch of other sounds that truck drivers hear in real life.
On the other hand, you have fun sound mods that can change the GPS voice or turn the truck horn into a funny melody. So, whether you’re aiming for realism or fun, you will definitely find mods that will help you fulfil that goal, here.
All sound mods are free. Download them and leave a review if you liked it!
This sound mod works for the Renault Range T by SCS.
– 2 sounds, based on DXi11 and DXi13 engines for Renault Range T
scs for the base
-Engine: Scania DC16.
-Compression Ratio: 16.7:1.
-Bore and Stroke: 5.1 x 6.1 inches.
-Cylinders: 90-degree V-8.
-Horsepower: 690 hp at 1,800 rpm.
-Torque: 2,300 lb-ft at 1,500 rpm.
Adaption for patch 1.44
custom sound attenuation config for a realistic sound isolation in the cabin (ETS2 1.43 only!)
slight improvements in all sound tracks
better balanced sound volumes
– updated for 1.44 such as convoy support
– interior attenuation spport
– new effects and engine sound
– rebuild fmod
credits to scs for the base sound
Country specific railroad crossing bell sound for Spain. [ETS2 edition]
New idle sound for the 2016 Chevrolet Camaro in AI traffic. [ATS edition]
Country specific railroad crossing bell sound for Portugal. [ETS2 edition]
New tire noise for Mack RD truck in AI traffic. [ATS edition]
Country specific railroad crossing bell sounds for Bulgaria, Romania, and Turkey. [ETS2 edition]
New sound mix and sounds for the Mack RD truck in AI traffic. [ATS edition]
Enhanced sound for country specific railroad crossing bell for the Czech Republic. [ETS2 edition]
Optimizations for sound files without quality loss. [ATS edition]
– Pack provides essential improvements to common sounds in the game for increased immersion.
– For over 6 years, this mod has proven to be a welcome addition for anyone wanting an immersive experience.
– The Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quick and easy updates, maintained for the current game version.
– The mod is the most safe on the Steam Workshop, having procedures in place for adapting to major game updates.
* ETS2 1.44.0 + ATS 1.44.1. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Supported in single-player and multiplayer Convoy mode.
* Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any rain sound mods (unless proven to be compatible)
The mod features dynamic and realistic sounds, covering the following:
– Better variety of suspension and tire bump sounds when driving over curbs or bumps in the road.
– Fuel / filling station sounds.
– Door close and seatbelt sounds after refueling.
– Train sound enhancements, including comprehensive sounds for some individual trains.
– Unique railroad crossing bell sounds for different locations.
– Real tire and road noise for all terrains: asphalt, gravel, grass, and sleeper lines.
– Nokia phone ringtone sound replacing the hurry up / late music, leading to less stress for the player.
– Default common sound reworks, such as improved default air brake sounds and a softer default reverse beep.
– AI traffic vehicle sound improvements, including sounds for Jazzycat’s Motorcycle Traffic Pack.
– English UK/US voice navigation variants with speaker effect added and no unrealistic phrases.
– Wind buffeting and rush of air sounds at high speeds only when the window is open.
– Improvements to sounds of the environment and animated objects (biplanes for example).
– Trailer coupling and trailer brace rotation sounds.
– Two standalone air horns.
– Softer mix for the Musical Road in American Truck Simulator’s Historic Route 66.
– Dynamic exterior and interior rain sounds, and an assortment of varying thunder sounds with delay.
– The default wiper sound may now squeak only when the windshield is dry.
– (Optional) Reefer / refrigerated trailer sound functionality that can be activated by trailer mods.
For further realism, the mod may also add official colors to each AI traffic vehicle it modifies for sound, with rarer colors less likely to be seen.
* SCS Software for base sounds
* Drive Safely for sound edits, some sound samples, and for compiling mod
* antonvezdehod and Katixa for some high speed tire sounds
* Darkcaptain for a variety of thunder and rain sound samples
* Deltatristar500 for an external parking brake sound sample
* Grinch for default railroad crossing bell sound rework
* Kass for a variety of thunder sound samples
* Kriechbaum for blinker off stick sound and exhaust sounds from his Mack E6 engine sound mod
* Trayscapes for recordings of a Mack E6 truck
* Vasily EVR for some air brake sound samples
* Zeemod for a wind sound sample
OFFICIAL SCS FORUM LINK
The SCS Forum link below for the Sound Fixes Pack holds all official download links and is open to suggestions and questions about the mod:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=648591060 [Steam Workshop ETS2]
SCS Software, Drive Safely, antonvezdehod, Darkcaptain, Deltatristar500, Grinch, Kass, Katixa, Kriechbaum, Trayscapes, Vasily EVR, Zeemod
Works on version 1.42-1.43
Slav Jerry – sound modding and over all samples
SCS Software – main engine sound samples
-Open pipe sound for SCS and Vad&k DAF XF 105
-DAF gear change and retarder sound
-Unique DAF turbo blow off valve sound
-Custom sound attenuation for realistic sound fade off
-Custom sound orientation for realistic sound from different angle
-Custom sound distortion for realistic exhaust tone depends on how much throttle pressed
Let’s Get Motivated
this mod adds more realistic sounds except the game sounds when it rains. for example the sound of raindrops. it converts sounds like this to reality. Sounds are different for each vehicle. other sounds are used, especially for cars. Rain graphics are also arranged rather than rain sound.
Tested in version 1.43.
Nedking Horn MOD for Euro Truck Simulator 2 (1.43.x)
This mod includes horn sounds recorded from real life truck horns. Works with Euro Truck Simulator 2 Version 1.43.x
To activate this mod, go to the service station and add the respective air horn addon to the roof grill.
These horn addons are compatible with any SCS trucks and mod trucks that employ SCS Horn addons.
Game : Euro Truck Simulator 2
Game Version : 1.43.x
Category : Sound
Sub Category : Horn