[ATS] Black Lord International 9900i v1.1 (1.39)
Various modifications were added
High quality exterior and interior
Various modifications were added
High quality exterior and interior
Changelog v3.8.1 for 1.40:
– Some small changes in the behavior of the raindrops:
The appearance of drops on the glass depending on the speed of the truck is now more realistic
Slightly increased the appearance of drops on the windshield (but they will also disappear sooner when there is no rain)
– Better opacity of the raindrops
– Texture water particles/spray has been changed
– Some textures and parameters/values have been adapted to the new 1.40 lighting
– The sound of the rain falling in the cabin has been changed
– Improved textures of raindrops from inside cabin (windshield & windows)
– Greater amount of raindrops from inside cabin
– Improved textures of rain
– The effects and behaviors of the drops on the windshield and windows have been changed
– Improved water particles/spray of the wheels (Truck and AI Traffic)
– Realistic rain sounds from inside cabin & outside view
– Realistic & High quality thunders sounds also greater variety of thunder sounds (more than 15 different thunders sounds)
Note: Thunders will be heard in an interval between 1.5 to 5 seconds when seeing the ‘flash’ (lightning), simulating as IRL
The number of drops on windows will vary depending on the intensity and the direction of the rain. I cannot increase the number of drops on the windshield any more due to the limit of the game engine.
– 1.40.x (DirectX11) – FMOD Support. Clean log
– Compatible with all DLC’s and it should work with Mods Maps
– It should work fine with other Weathers/Graphics Mods, give it a try. But remember put RR above in priority.
– Must have high priority in Mod Manager. Realistic Rain ABOVE of Weathers/Graphics Mods, Mods Maps and Sound mods.
Thanks for support & feedback: Antoniopua, Stropher, JBX, silberfuchs
Thanks for the help with FMOD Tool: Robinicus
Thanks for the help in previous versions: Cip, Frkn64, AlexeyP
Version 10.4 – added Kia Optima ’11 and Mercedes-Benz AMG GT 4-Door Coupe
Pack adds in traffic 277 new AI cars:
Chevrolet Blazer, Tahoe(’07, ’15), Caprice, Cruze, Malibu, Silverado(’07, ’18), Colorado(’07, ’15), Avalanche, Trailblazer, Cobalt, Impala(’96, ’03,’06, ’14), Suburban ’98, Spark, HHR, Camaro, Corvette
Dodge Grand Caravan, Neon, Dart, Intrepid, Caravan, Journey, Caliber, Durango(’99,’11), Charger(’06, ’12), Challenger, Ram (1500 ’06, 2500 ’94, Van)
Ford F150(’93, ’10, ’18), F350, Focus, Taurus, Fusion, Mustang(’95, ’13), Ranger, Explorer(’96, ’10), Expedition, Aspire, Escape(’08, ’13), Flex, Fiesta, Escort(wagon), E150, F250(service)
Chrysler PT Cruiser, 300C(’08, ’12), LHS, Pacifica
Jeep Wrangler, Liberty, Grand Cherokee
GMC Yukon(’00, ’07, ’15), Savana, Canyon, Envoy, Vandura, Sierra, Jimmy
Cadillac CTS(’04, ’10), XTS, XT4, CT6, Escalade (’16, ’21), Eldorado ’99
Ram 1500 ’19, 3500
Pontiac G8, Sunfire
Plymouth Grand Voyager
Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera, Alero
Lincoln Town Car, MKX, Navigator
Tesla Model X, Model 3
Toyota Tundra, Camry(’97, ’07, ’18), Corolla(’95, ’08), Land Cruiser(100, 200), Highlander, Rav4(’04, ’13), Yaris, C-HR, Avalon, Prius C
Lexus GS, IS(XE10, XE20, XE30), LS, CT, LX
Scion xD, tC(’05, ’12), xB
Honda Fit(’09, ’15), Civic(’07, ’12, ’19), CR-V(’01, ’07, ’15), Odyssey, Insight, Pilot
Nissan Altima(’07, ’19), Sentra, Frontier(D22, D40), Murano, Maxima ’97, Leaf, Versa, Juke, Titan, Hardbody, Pathfinder
Hyundai Sonata, Tucson(’10, ’15), Santa Fe, Veloster, Elantra, Genesis, Azera
Infinity Q50, G35, G37, XF50
Kia Sportage, Soul, Forte Koup, Stinger, Sedona, Optima(’11, ’16)
Mitsubishi Montero, Outlander, Lancer, Galant
Subaru Legacy(’05,’10), Forester
Mazda 3(’12), 6(’06, ’08, ’15), CX-3
Acura RDX ’19
Triple E Commander, Regency GT
Mercedes-Benz C-Class(W203, W204), E-Class(W212, W213), S-Class(W221, C217), R-Class, CLA, GL, ML, GLA, GLC(coupe), GLE(C292, W167), AMG GT 4-Door Coupe, Metris, Sprinter
Audi A3(sedan), A4(B6, B7, B8, B9), A5, A7, A8(D4), Q7(’08, ’15), Q5, Q8, e-tron
BMW 3(E46, E92, F80), 4(G22), 5(F10, G30), 6(G32), 7(E65), X1(E84), X2, X3(F25), X5(F15, G05), X6(F16), X7, i3
Volkswagen Jetta(4, 5), Golf(7, 8), Beetle, Touareg, Tiguan, Arteon
Volvo S60(’04, ’11, ’19), V60, XC90’17, 850(wagon)
Porsche Cayenne, Macan, Panamera, Panamera Sport Turismo, Taycan
Land Rover Evoque, LR3, Velar, Defender
Saab 9-3(’02, ’08), 9-7x
Jaguar F-Pace, I-Pace, XE, XJ
Maserati Ghibli, Levante
Rolls Royce Cullinan
Mini Clubman, Cooper Roadster
Aston Martin DBX
All standalone, works on any maps.
Included real 3D logos for default cars.
Compatible with all my packs.
Tested on version 1.39.x
Compatibility updates for game version 1.40.
– Pack provides essential improvements to common sounds in the game for increased immersion.
– The goal of the mod is to make the game’s sounds feel like real life. The mod will have regular updates to cover more sounds to add immersion. Thus the Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quicker updates.
* ETS2 1.40.0 + ATS 1.40.0. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
## 1. Fuel / Gas station sounds
* Retro/historic ding sound for while the fuel is pumping (circa 1960s to 1970s). The number of dings can help give you an idea on how much you refueled.
* Real fuel pump, fuel lid, door close, seat belt click and key insertion sound effects for after refueling.
## 2. Trailer sounds
* Real sound effects for trailer coupling.
* Real trailer brace rotation sound (sped up to match the animation).
## 3. Music / UI sounds
* “Late music” (also known as “Hurry up” music) replaced with Nokia phone ringtone sound (volume of this sound depends on Music volume in the in-game Audio settings).
## 4. Truck sounds
* Reworked default sounds for hazard light button, light switch, wiper stick, high beam stick, light horn stick, and retarder stick.
* Real and detailed default parking brake on/off sound (fallback sound for mod or modded trucks only).
* Reworked cabin noises when steering the truck.
* An extensive variety of air brake sounds.
* Subtle brake whistle sounds heard when coming to a stop (exterior view or when window open).
* Default wiper sound now has a rare chance of squeaking.
## 5. Traffic sounds
* Real engine and real idle sound for 2015 Subaru WRX STI car and MCI MC-12 bus in AI traffic.
* Amplified volume of cable car bell in San Francisco. [ATS edition only]
* Proper tire sounds for default AI cars. Engine and idle sounds to be added in later update.
## 6. Voice navigation
* Added variant for English Doug UK/US and Skye UK/US voice navigation with unrealistic phrases removed and a speaker effect.
## 7. Wind and tire / tyre sounds
* Realistic wind sounds when opening the window at high speeds.
* Realistic tire sounds on asphalt roads, giving you a better sense of the speed of the truck.
* Realistic gravel sounds on dirt/gravel roads.
* Realistic tire sounds for grass terrain.
* Realistic rumble sound when driving on a sleeper line. Known issue: Not compatible with Route 66 musical road currently.
## 8. World sounds
* Improved sewage water sounds. [ATS edition]
* Improved wind turbine sounds.
* Reworked default railroad crossing bell sounds with a less harsher sound.
* Added/reworked sounds for animated objects such as hot air balloons and helicopters.
## 9. Weather sounds
* Enhanced rain sound in the interior view with varying sounds depending on the rain intensity.
* A plentiful variety of thunder sounds.
* Drive Safely for sound edits, some sound samples, and for compiling mod
* antonvezdehod and Katixa for some high speed tire sounds
* Darkcaptain for a variety of thunder and rain sound samples
* Deltatristar500 for an external parking brake sound sample
* Grinch for default railroad crossing bell sound rework
* Kass for a variety of thunder sound samples
* kriechbaum for light switch sound
* Vasily EVR for some air brake sound samples
* Zeemod for a wind sound sample
Before I get into the intricacies of this particular mod, some brief remarks:
I plan on continually updating this pack. If you would like to request a livery, you can join my Discord (Bc4VMxaCNe). If you do submit a request, some images of what you’re looking for would be helpful, just because you submit a request does not mean I’ll fill it. You can also find livery PSD files in my Discord, free for you to use as you please.
I’ve taken a different approach to putting skins in game: As opposed to just putting the liveries in game, I’ve set up configurations accurate to real life that can be purchased at respective truck dealers. No new accessories are added, but it drastically simplifies the process if you would like to play realistically.
Given this, your game version does matter. The pack is optimized for 1.40, but I’ve also produced an altered version for 1.39 that is slightly less realistic. Moreover, while DLC parts from the Wheel Tuning Pack and Steering Creations Pack are utilized, neither are required for basic function.
Feel free to redistribute, edit, steal, deface, or whatever else you want to do with my work, I couldn’t care less, no credit or permission required. Keep in mind the credits listed below, you may need to credit other authors.
Incompatibilities and bugs:
-None that I’m aware of, nor can I think of any mods that would create issues. Let me know if you experience any, I’ll be sure to add them.
This pack contains:
-United States Postal Service: 1x International Lonestar livery, 1x trailer livery. The USPS doesn’t use Lonestars, but they do use other Internationals, the vehicle has been done in that style.
-Shamrock Farms: 1x Freightliner Cascadia livery, 1x trailer livery. For some extra information, they have a few facilities based in the Phoenix area, their drives are authorized for hire and private property interstate transport. They can transport fresh produce, general freight, meat, refrigerated food, beverages, and paper products.
-Federal Emergency Management Agency: 1x Freightliner Cascadia livery. They don’t use the Cascadias, but they do use other Freightliners, the vehicle has been done in that style. No, this livery isn’t particularly attractive, yes, that is the way it is in real life.
-Thomas Transport: 1x Mack Anthem livery. The livery is done in the style of a 1951 Mack LFT.
-Valley Transportation Service: 1x Freightliner Cascadia livery. They don’t use Cascadias, but they do use other Freightliners, the vehicle has been done in that style. They’re based in Minnesota, authorized for interstate for hire transport. They are can transport general freight, household goods, metal, motor vehicles, wood, building materials, machinery, large objects, fresh produce, oilfield equipment, grain, dry bulk commodities, beverages, paper products, agricultural supplies, and construction.
Instructions for trailers:
If you would like accurate trailers, create them according to the following specifications:
-Single, 45 Ft., Sliding Tandem, Front, Reefer
-Roll Up door
-Steel rims with Red hubs
-Standard side lights and rear lights
United States Postal Service:
-Single, 45 Ft., Sliding Tandem, Rear, Insulated
-Roll Up door
-Advanced Paint rims with Silver hubs and Cap Paintable (both painted in 050505)
-Standard side lights and rear lights
-Logos and company decals: United States Postal Service, Valley Transportation Service, Federal Emergency Management Agency, and Shamrock Farms.
-1.39 Testing and livery suggestions: GavAttackOfficialB
-General assistance: Mods Studio 2
Changes to 1.5.3
– Full update to version 1.40
– 6 frames (4×2, 6×4 short, regular 6×4. One set for 90 “cabins and one for 112” cabins)
– 4 cabins based on real analogues (90 “, 90” Aerodyne “, 112” and 112 “Aerodyne)
– Interiors adapted to all cabins, 2 styles, each in several colors.
– Internal models are somewhat simplified compared to real ones.
– Draw diagrams based on what you saw on real K100 trucks.
– Fairings and fairings based on real ones.
– Krikhbaum engines. The list is kept to a minimum, as the usual assortment feels overwhelming. We included C15 cats, straight tube and most Cummins.
– Gearboxes. 10, 13, 18 speeds, 5 and 6 speeds. Each has 3 different transmission ratios. Also, unlike Eaton, Allisons has a moderator.
The chassis models used are taken from the basic game.
The other parts that you might think are taken from the basic game are actually as follows.
Be sure to sell your old truck before attaching the new one.